when u stop growing?

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
i know it's different for everyone google said ur growth thingys officially close with 20 is that true or cope

(since looksmaxxers and PSL gods know it better than any doctor could)

depends when u hit puberty, what tanner stage r u in bhai ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and IndraBC
averagre is 16

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
age is just a number . what matters more is tanner stage and growth history (like gorwth in past year)

some ppl grow into their 20's, some bodybuilders who spam roids even grow 2cm in their 30's
depends bro

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
it's not over with 16 it can't be i can't stay smallcel
well if your head and feet are not in proportion with your height you'll still grow

no i need to grow (sometimes my legs are hurting right before i sleep) js let me cope
tales of a future mentally insane lonely incel

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Depends. I’m 17.5 rn and grew 2 inches since 16 despite having my growth spurt at 14. I guess some people just have their plates open longer

it's not over with 16 it can't be i can't stay smallcel
idk if u saw my before and after pics but i was 16 too and fucked w this shit. You need to move on and just live your life because i fucked my pretty boy looks for life with this shit. You really need to go outside and get a hobby. No I didn’t grow. It’s likely you won’t more than you will. Please move on.

idk if u saw my before and after pics but i was 16 too and fucked w this shit. You need to move on and just live your life because i fucked my pretty boy looks for life with this shit. You really need to go outside and get a hobby. No I didn’t grow. It’s likely you won’t more than you will. Please move on.
can you send me your leftover hgh bhai :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√
my feet is like okayish but my hands are as big as fucking giants
if you had a full beard it’s over okay. No matter what ur plates are. Mine were open and I actually used HGH and peptides and ai and followed the advice of people on this forum 16-17. 8 months of using stuff completely changed my life for the worse. I have severe BDD. I was pretty decent Looking pretty boy before with softer features and i had lots of girls even though i was 5’8. Please move on. My confidence is shot, and i didn’t even get taller.

if you had a full beard it’s over okay. No matter what ur plates are. Mine were open and I actually used HGH and peptides and ai and followed the advice of people on this forum 16-17. 8 months of using stuff completely changed my life for the worse. I have severe BDD. I was pretty decent Looking pretty boy before with softer features and i had lots of girls even though i was 5’8. Please move on. My confidence is shot, and i didn’t even get taller.
i can't stay 180cm my entire life im gonna cope with vitamins and HGH things i can't stop growing now beard doesn't mean anything it's genetics

my feet is like okayish but my hands are as big as fucking giants
in my head i still wake up every morning thinking it’s a dream and it didn’t happen. To think just 4 more months of using HGH really changed my face that much and i didn’t grow. Just move onz

i can't stay 180cm my entire life
You are going too. To Scare you though. Here.
IMG 7209
IMG 7360
IMG 7159

last pic is me now. move on.

• JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs
FUCK i turned 16 im gonna start with all of the vitamins now and like everything that pushes HGH is it over?
vitamins are all cope. the only actual way to even have a chance is HGH/ peptides and Ai but i didn’t even grow and it fucked my face for life nigga. Please move on. I seriously want to kill myself for how i fucked myself.

age is just a number . what matters more is tanner stage and growth history (like gorwth in past year)
I grew an inch last year infact in November-December at 17. I look mature af for my age but if it’s the case could I possibly push an inch or 2 from 18-21?

i can't stay 180cm my entire life im gonna cope with vitamins and HGH things i can't stop growing now beard doesn't mean anything it's genetics
dude. You are though okay? I thought the same thing and i’m shorter than you. I would literally cry if i stayed there same height 10 months ago. Who would have known my life would end up like this though?

vitamins are all cope. the only actual way to even have a chance is HGH/ peptides and Ai but i didn’t even grow and it fucked my face for life nigga. Please move on. I seriously want to kill myself for how i fucked myself.

is there no turning back for you?

what the fuck happened. i'm not gonna take roids or something im just gonna take Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 and just gonna run Calcium and Magnesium pills that's it i wont take peptides or steroids
you see right?… idk. my skull just changed g. it’s fucked. it’s so fucked man.

I grew an inch last year infact in November-December at 17. I look mature af for my age but if it’s the case could I possibly push an inch or 2 from 18-21?
if u grew an inch last year u will grow 0 inch this year . if u grew 2 inches last year , maybe u grow 1 inch this year

Hgh barely changed your face. You just got depression and look sleep deprived
Nose and facial structure did change. i have more pics. even then. i wont ever look high MTN again without surgery. U can see my face morph drastically in the last pic if you know what ur looking at and for

no. changes are permanent
honestly you just look bloated + depressed if u get lean again and sleep again and live ur life you could get like picture 1 again it's not over for you

• +1
Reactions: plukee