• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐˜† ๐Ÿ˜ข

๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐˜† ๐Ÿ˜ข

Bonecel01

Bonecel01

Biggest misogynist here
I seriously don't remember this, I think it was in 2020 because I traveled with my family and experienced luxury life but after that I have been alone and I said in other threads girls don't want me, they ignore and friendzone me just why man...

These girls don't see me as a possible partner and they make me feel unworthy. I have been feeling sad since a long time because I am the definition of loser and Idk when I will overcome this, looksmaxxing is my hope.

I don't have a positive idea of women at all, if I never had a good relationship with them how I'm supposed to respect them? Enjoying materialist things by myself means nothing really. I'm tired of being replaced by other men, this is why I'm blackpilled.

Comment your experience guys.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Donquixote
The ice man would inhale his victims last breath

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
this morning when i went for a walk.

• Hmm...
2020 for me as well

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Does being happy while drunk/on drugs count?

• JFL