When was the last time you had sex (srs)?

Last time you fucked a 5+ girl?

• <1 month

• 1-3 months

• 4-6 months

• 7-11 month

• 1+ year

• virgin atm

Results are only viewable after voting.
ThatsWhatsUp

ThatsWhatsUp

Iron
Pls exclude ugly/fat bitches as this is worse than cucking

I'm at about 4-5 months mark

Used to club last summer but then went for hair transplant and didn't have haircut since then. Look like a fucking hobo

Most of my friends claim they fuck every week but I doubt it

What is the average amount of women/lays an average guy has in a year? IMHO for a slightly above average who goes out and puts some effort it's at least 1 girl every 3-6 months which you can hold and fuck her like dozen times??

OBV 3-6 months might seem like a lot to some but given competition and unwillingness to cuck CBA to put so much effort. Either she wants me too or I ain't forcing anything and then maybe get rape accusations

So yeah when last time you got laid?

PS I know some model looking girls who are more like friends to me since we dont fuck but they say they sometimes go 6-12 months without fucking. Obv they not the prettiest and a bit crazy but not sure what to makes of this

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
8 days and feels like forever.

Most people here are virgins

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 1464

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3
virgin

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
example of what the bitch has to look like if you want to count it as a lay in this poll

shit i forgot this option with the amount of 14 year olds here.wish id discover this younger and drink more milk kek
She ugly though

should add a permavirgin lol

She ugly though
good body outweighs face. right? right?? HEIGHT>FACE
ayy
should add a permavirgin lol
nah i believe most of the people here can succeed to some degree.the ones for who this is truly over went to incel website
i believe all people here remain because they think they have a fighting chance through surgeries and whatnot

last time i had sex i fucked my gf without condom. she just got out of period tho

nah i believe most of the people here can succeed to some degree.the ones for who this is truly over went to incel website
i believe all people here remain because they think they have a fighting chance through surgeries and whatnot

lmao

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
last time i had sex i fucked my gf without condom. she just got out of period tho
you jumped vasectomy gun? was srs considering this but to make it worth i need more frequent slays and the price/complications don't look the best.better to do after first kid

Who cares about a girl's looks?

Sex is sex.

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
Who cares about a girl's looks?

Sex is sex.
If srs, 5+ is fine. I'm not high tier so I'd rather prefer 6 over 8 since my competition would be easier
However below 5 personally I can't. Again not high tier but I'd rather wait one week and find cute girl later than go for someone unattractive
My friends say my standards too high but I believe it's important if so not to be cuck. TBH liking 5+ girls is not standards too high but this blue pilled world

If your comment was joke, JFL @ my autistic answer but a lot of men would be happy to fuck fat Bs and this what concerns me

you jumped vasectomy gun? was srs considering this but to make it worth i need more frequent slays and the price/complications don't look the best.better to do after first kid
idk what u mean i just put my dick in here without protection bro

idk what u mean i just put my dick in here without protection bro
oh thought u were bragging u fuck raw but i totally forgot pill as i wouldnt trust them club thots
Prince Harry marrying a 36 y/o divorcee shows he's the kind of loser who pretends a girl with "experience" is good. It's not. Women with fewer partners are desirable. Female "experience" is a myth, swallowing loads of cum doesn't make you any better at laying on your back.
true from my exp girl expect u to do majority and all they do is scream deeper faster
its not like they learn
what i notice though if a girl is average she tries her best but the gl ones expect all from u cause they see themselves as reward and i dont argue but feels shit. seems u need to be chad for them to try but how would i know lOl

oh thought u were bragging u fuck raw but i totally forgot pill as i wouldnt trust them club thots

true from my exp girl expect u to do majority and all they do is scream deeper faster
its not like they learn
what i notice though if a girl is average she tries her best but the gl ones expect all from u cause they see themselves as reward and i dont argue but feels shit. seems u need to be chad for them to try but how would i know lOl
it was without pill dude. i fuck my gf raw whenever she just got out of her period and when shes about to have it again

it was without pill dude. i fuck my gf raw whenever she just got out of her period and when shes about to have it again
shit the more i know!thanks lol but even if i was in ltr still wouldnt risk it without her eating pill
enjoy man raw sex best sex also cause you risking getting her pregnant,extra unknown variable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
shit the more i know!thanks lol but even if i was in ltr still wouldnt risk it without her eating pill
enjoy man raw sex best sex also cause you risking getting her pregnant,extra unknown variable
pill fucked her whole hormonsystem up for 1.5 years (still not 100% recovered) and gave her ton of allergies

• +1
Reactions: ThatsWhatsUp
pill fucked her whole hormonsystem up for 1.5 years (still not 100% recovered) and gave her ton of allergies
damn man rep for staying with her for so long,hope she that special girl.peace brozaa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
no, this is incel forum, but people like you and many others are fakecels. Some of users are actually slayers

wtf discusion of slayers

In previous life

no, this is incel forum, but people like you and many others are fakecels. Some of users are actually slayers

wtf discusion of slayers
The way I see it, real slayers don't come here. Chad-lites may come to see how they can improve and become pure chad, but most don't cause they happy cucking with stacies and beckies, they get dumped a lot but don't find issues finding new Bs
Then majority of us here are normies who are looking to improve. Surgeries and whatnot. Like I said I'm in a shit situation with average height, shit hair had to do HT, shit eyes doing LASIK now, shit skin doing laser soon. Average guy has it easier and by coming here they can improve
Real incels only come here for not so long and go back to hating on Bs on incel forums but in reality they would want to be Chad-lite

The way I see it, real slayers don't come here. Chad-lites may come to see how they can improve and become pure chad, but most don't cause they happy cucking with stacies and beckies, they get dumped a lot but don't find issues finding new Bs
Then majority of us here are normies who are looking to improve. Surgeries and whatnot. Like I said I'm in a shit situation with average height, shit hair had to do HT, shit eyes doing LASIK now, shit skin doing laser soon. Average guy has it easier and by coming here they can improve
Real incels only come here for not so long and go back to hating on Bs on incel forums but in reality they would want to be Chad-lite
Posts180Reputation76

Lol, Many slayers here, dudes have gfs, have tinder dates etc. Not mant real incels here This is bad

Am virgin at 17 but it's my parents fault (wierd story)

more than a year now and i've never fucked raw before :feelsree: