When will i finally snap and give up?

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
When will i finally give up, for real? I always feel like and tell myself i will but im such a hopeless romantic i just cant give up on trying. Even the slightest attention from a foid keeps me hooked on them like a moth to the flame. Every interaction i have, platonic or romantic or sexual, just fuels my bitterness and resentment torwards women more, they are genuinely vile creatures and i envy the trucels KHHV here who never had to be truly exposed to the nature of women first hand, the playing with your heart, the madness of not knowing if its something you did to fuck it up, the hopeless feeling like you should be able to score again cause you have before, it suffering. I always feel closer and closer to just snapping and becoming a totally reclused husk that wont have dating apps installed or slide in instagram dms, but when? Not soon enough. I feel so close...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14957 and Zeruel
Bro the same bitch you fantasize about being your princess, is the same bitch having her eye makeup dripping from her face after chad cums inside her throat tonight.

Women are not tiny innocent creatures. They're highly Machiavellian, narcissistic and manipulative. You're falling for their bullshit.

Use them and then dump em.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 15164, Deleted member 14957 and 4 others
Bro the same bitch you fantasize about being your princess, is the same bitch having her eye makeup dripping from her face after chad cums inside her throat tonight.

Women are not tiny innocent creatures. They're highly Machiavellian, narcissistic and manipulative. You're falling for their bullshit.

Use them and then dump em.
I know this and yet my primal urges tell me to find a girl to "love" but i feel so fucking close to really stepping into the deepend with bricks tied around my ankles (its a metaphor)

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Even the slightest attention from a foid keeps me hooked on them like a moth to the flame. Every interaction i have, platonic or romantic or sexual,
becoming a totally reclused husk that wont have dating apps installed or slide in instagram dms,
Most women are not relationship material especially in murica-you live there I think?- so no point assuming all these random girls you meet are

Also you probably won’t find anyone worth getting into a relationship with on dating apps or instagram dms.

So try to look for better quality girls but be more realistic and have higher standards regarding their character.You have to judge them by their personality and values.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and aBetterMii
Bro I was in your shoes before. I admired how cute they can be and how erotic its to touch them. But in your case you have to be more into yourself, love yourself more and just be the main character.
In short be in the place and mindset of that they need you not otherwise.

I know this and yet my primal urges tell me to find a girl to "love" but i feel so fucking close to really stepping into the deepend with bricks tied around my ankles (its a metaphor)
You will eventually find one girl to love.

You must first run through them like there's no tomorrow. Only this way you will find out women's true nature, how they really are... and ONLY THEN, you shall be able to truly love one.

Bro I was in your shoes before. I admired how cute they can be and how erotic its to touch them. But in your case you have to be more into yourself, love yourself more and just be the main character.
In short be in the place and mindset of that they need you not otherwise.
Yeah this does happen actually, ive noticed the more bitter and cold i get from women the more i actually will look out for myself and be more confident in other aspects of life (possible not reall confidence and more so me not caring) i look out more for myself and speak my mind more often now, this could aslo be because of construction attitude as well in tandum

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Deleted member 16530
Most women are not relationship material especially in murica-you live there I think?- so no point assuming all these random girls you meet are

Also you probably won’t find anyone worth getting into a relationship with on dating apps or instagram dms.

So try to look for better quality girls but be more realistic and have higher standards regarding their character.You have to judge them by their personality and values.
But im worthless

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
You will eventually find one girl to love.

You must first run through them like there's no tomorrow. Only this way you will find out women's true nature, how they really are... and ONLY THEN, you shall be able to truly love one.
I am too ugly to run thru them but ive had enough encounters that i do know their nature, nothing overrides my need to be loved. Im such a pathetic abused dog all i crave in life is LOVE and from a foid but that will never happen again (if she ever did love me idek atp) :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
Women are disgusted by my recessed chin and droopy eyelids:feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING and aBetterMii
I am too ugly to run thru them but ive had enough encounters that i do know their nature, nothing overrides my need to be loved. Im such a pathetic abused dog all i crave in life is LOVE and from a foid but that will never happen again (if she ever did love me idek atp) :feelsrope:
That's tough bro. I don't personally know you so it's hard to give you subjective advice.

But try watching Jordan Peterson, he gives good "father-figure like" advice. Maybe it'll help you.

• Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii