WHEN YOU BOTH FOOL INDIAN INCELS TO DO YOGA AND TO GIVE YOU MONEY THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS

That’s faggot couldn’t argue with me because I roasted him and made him so insecure he put me on ignore :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:I made him admit defeat and run away like a little bitch that’s why I have him on mine because no point seeing his BS posts if he can’t see my replies to his low T 5’8 paki Bangladeshi ass. @Thecovenant printer is a faggot ask to meet irl and he’ll chickenout like a little bitch

"Look mami i called white poeple whitoid today definetly drove them to suicide !! can i lose my virginity now?"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 17311, Looks234 and 1 other person
op is clearly a cumskin :feelskek::feelskek: hamza mogs, accept it
We have seen ur bodyparts u egg headed fucking subhuman shitskin dalit neck yourself trying to insult anyone you are insult to fucking humans you look like an animal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
We have seen ur bodyparts u egg headed fucking subhuman shitskin dalit neck yourself trying to insult anyone you are insult to fucking humans you look like an animal
keep seeting for me you 2022cel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

keep seeting for me you 2022cel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
cant even spell "seething" after spending all of your time rotting on the forum meanwhile your life drowned away

fucking dalit brain exposed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23615 and Deleted member 17311