When you find hindu kafir in your tree...currybros get in here ): (

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

KAAFIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Hindu 1

Hindu 2

Hindu 4

tommy wiseau suicide GIF by The Room

Bismillah, the first two pages were all beautiful clean muslims tho :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

Attachments

• Hindu 3.png
    Hindu 3.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, currylightskin, Chadeep and 1 other person
Over for you.

I of course can't relate as being paki i'm 110% pure arab
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Woah
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
@PrinterAndFaxMachin Lifefuel he got some Brahmin blood.

@PrinterAndFaxMachin

Did you find hindus in your DNA relatives too :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and CFW432
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You know this means your family were Dalit converts. Struggles of an Ajlaf servant are foreign to a noble mogger like myself:chad:

• Hmm...
You know this means your family were Dalit converts. Struggles of an Ajlaf servant are foreign to a noble mogger like myself:chad:
Lmao nigga there's no way you don't have Hindu relatives in your dna relatives :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: stfu nigga I have Christians too lmao. I'm literally superior to you bengali :feelshmm:

What is this?

Lmao nigga there's no way you don't have Hindu relatives in your dna relatives :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: stfu nigga I have Christians too lmao. I'm literally superior to you bengali :feelshmm:
Lol closest relative is a Muslim, the rest are 4th cousins who are Christian and Muslim, with one Buddhist present:ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 20220628 222437 Free Adblocker Browser
Screenshot 20220628 222430 Free Adblocker Browser
Screenshot 20220628 222347 Free Adblocker Browser

Born superior:chad:
Telugu Dalits can't relate:feelshmm:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 13787 and Elvisandreaa
Retard those were just a few Hindu names, all my other 5th cousins are whites too lmao it's not a big deal. Calm down you raped gook.
Your closest relatives are all Hindus lmao I don't have a single Hindu relative while mine are all Muslim and Christian:chad: plus I have white 4th cousins while you gotta go to 5th cousins(mqtters to you lol). Telugu Dalit convert gets mogged again by me :feelshmm:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 13787
Retard those were just a few Hindu names, all my other 5th cousins are whites too lmao it's not a big deal. Calm down you raped gook.
Okay, Kumar Kathiresu :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Hmm...
Your closest relatives are all Hindus lmao I don't have a single Hindu relative while mine are all Muslim and Christian:chad: plus I have white 4th cousins while you gotta go to 5th cousins(mqtters to you lol). Telugu Dalit convert gets mogged again by me :feelshmm:
Lmao you utter raped gook my closest relatives are all Muslim and all from around Hyderabad actually lmao. Literally it was just 5 Hindu names that I found and I was making a joke, the rest are literally all whites :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. And finally all of those Hindu surnames are literally coming from high caste brahmins like Sharma or even biaragee which is literally a Bengali brahmin surname :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, which is something that I thought a "muh badiyas/brahmin" gook like you should know :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

what "aljaf covert" are you talking about you ugly fishmonger gook:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:? Even with your 2% Central Asian dna, I literally still have more overall central asian/ north indian/ pakistani dna than you I literally mog you genetically lmfao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • +1
Lmao you utter raped gook my closest relatives are all Muslim and all from around Hyderabad actually lmao. Literally it was just 5 Hindu names that I found and I was making a joke, the rest are literally all whites :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. And finally all of those Hindu surnames are literally coming from high caste brahmins like Sharma or even biaragee which is literally a Bengali brahmin surname :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, which is something that I thought a "muh badiyas/brahmin" gook like you should know :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

what "aljaf covert" are you talking about you ugly fishmonger gook:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:? Even with your 2% Central Asian dna, I literally still have more overall central asian/ north indian/ pakistani dna than you I literally mog you genetically lmfao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Sharma is a name for any caste and Bairagi is a status that accepts all caste not a Brahmin thing lmao

You got 1.2% Mongol from Khan rape:feelskek: and you'e a Dalit convert to boot. Muh broad I got direct 3% Central Asian:chad: get mogged:feelshah:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 13787
Sharma is a name for any caste and Bairagi is a status that accepts all caste not a Brahmin thing lmao

You got 1.2% Mongol from Khan rape:feelskek: and you'e a Dalit convert to boot. Muh broad I got direct 3% Central Asian:chad: you get mogged in everything:feelshmm:
Lmao keep coping fish monger

Jfl you can deny what's in front of your face, lmao everyone will always be superior to bengalis. Even punjabis will back me up on this because they literally had a war with you people to put you in your place.

Gooks like you don't get to determine who and who isn't aljaf/ashraf because your Mongoloids :forcedsmile:.

"Muh broad" Yeah gook, looks like you need to catch up on human migrations and maybe not skip out on biology class. Brahmins are supposed to be smart but looks like all that cow piss addled your brains.

According to Reich: "ANI ancestry is significantly higher in Indo-European than Dravidian speakers, suggesting that the ancestral ASI may have spoken a Dravidian language before mixing with the ANI." While the ANI is genetically close to Middle Easterners, Central Asians and Europeans, the ASI is not closely related to groups outside of the subcontinent.

Lmao keep coping fish monger

Jfl you can deny what's in front of your face, lmao everyone will always be superior to bengalis. Even punjabis will back me up on this because they literally had a war with you people to put you in your place.

Gooks like you don't get to determine who and who isn't aljaf/ashraf because your Mongoloids :forcedsmile:.

"Muh broad" Yeah gook, looks like you need to catch up on human migrations and maybe not skip out on biology class. Brahmins are supposed to be smart but looks like all that cow piss addled your brains.

According to Reich: "ANI ancestry is significantly higher in Indo-European than Dravidian speakers, suggesting that the ancestral ASI may have spoken a Dravidian language before mixing with the ANI." While the ANI is genetically close to Middle Easterners, Central Asians and Europeans, the ASI is not closely related to groups outside of the subcontinent.
Lmao the articles cited clearly prove me right but you didnt read because Ajlaf mongol rapespawn aren't the brightest:feelskek:

Pakis? Lmao they started a war and they got their asses handed to them by hungry fishermen and had half of their land and primary source of income taken away from them:feelskek: also those pajeets get hatecrimed and memed all the time here' should see how Brampton(Punjabis) are made funof🀣 top5% Punjabis mog everyone else is meh

Muh gook nigga your biological grandfather was a Mongol who raped yo Dalit grandma:feelskek: also I have 17% Asian lmao I stillgenemog you:chad:

• Hmm...
ok ok ok ok ok ok