When you have permanent bedroom face, your life is basically opposite day

D

Deleted member 25667

Mistral
Joined
Jan 18, 2023
Posts
2,148
Reputation
4,943
Every women I walk past is instantly attracted to me and its just ugh so annoying

So I have two options

1. Go about my day and ignore the constant stream of attention I get from women but that makes them mad and irritated because my "bedroom face" is just that irresistible
2. Pursue and get away with acting like a creep because my bedroom face is just that good looking lol

Literally opposite day for me jfl, suck it incels

This is what I look like btw
456834576475
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian and Bashan
Bedroom face
3224720 099199682e8137f404c546593f0a20d2
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Bashan
@New Poster
 

Similar threads

awendear
Replies
2
Views
20
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
0
Views
24
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
0
Views
31
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
truejester271
Replies
14
Views
51
truejester271
truejester271
ICXCLuvr
Replies
15
Views
60
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top