When you realize all looks is literally evolution

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
Chads = descendant from hunter gatherer / express hunter features

Incels = express dysgenic mass produced farming features / descendant from farmers.

This is true in middle east europe africa asia antarctica north america south america

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and nathan
Evolution is cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zub111, Heinrich Schmidt, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
Evolution is cope
U right I was just lieing to give the incels hope

Its all chance and your brother can be a somolian if you are from sweden

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL and LancasteR
U right I was just lieing to give the incels hope

Its all chance and your brother can be a somolian if you are from sweden
Not what I meant but ok

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and mug
But agriculture is a just a superior way of living what do you mean.

• +1
  • JFL
But agriculture is a just a superior way of living what do you mean.
No its not most farmers were slaves to one dude with 100 wives

And they ate grain all day and evolved frail 5”5 bodies and got btfo by chad hunter gatherers 6 ft tall when the chads invented iron

Be glad your not a farmer

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer and HTN_Mentalcel
Yeah sure, some of the best fighters are built like neanderthals

Incels = express dysgenic mass produced farming features / descendant from farmers.

This is true in middle east europe africa asia antarctica north america south america
everyone was meant to be chad and stacy but habits over time fucked up humanites facial devolpment

• +1
everyone was meant to be chad and stacy but habits over time fucked up humanites facial devolpment
Ye the incel farmers only ate bread where chad hunter gatheres ate meat and milk

But people with big frames and muscles are from hunters for example west africans

And farmers evolved small bodies

East africans

I’m built like a Neanderthal

• +1
Reactions: mug
Ok, you're a retard
You dont make any sense your talking about fuckin neanderthals

Im talking about human society in general and how societies of meat eaters are ancestors of chads where dysgenic subhumans descend from farmers

You dont make any sense your talking about fuckin neanderthals

Im talking about human society in general and how societies of meat eaters are ancestors of chads where dysgenic subhumans descend from farmers
Chad looks nothing like a neanderthal. You're trying to conflate being gl with being at the top of the food chain amongst human beings lol

Jews and technological advancment fucked everything up unironically. High iq user

• +1
Reactions: mug and 8uAte
Jews and technological advancment fucked everything up unironically. High iq user
also why men are looking worse these days, estrogen going into the waters from birth control pills which lowers test which makes men lose the bones.

also i feel like thats why we see alot more faggots these days tbh, like think of it this way lower t men are attarcted to lower estrogne more masiclune women so that can lead to them exprimenenting with men which leads to them being gay

• +1
Reactions: mug and HTN_Mentalcel
Chad looks nothing like a neanderthal. You're trying to conflate being gl with being at the top of the food chain amongst human beings lol
you are attracted to your own phenotype so ofc you dont find neanderthals attractive. But other neanderthals find other chad neathandrals attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, greycel and Meteor21
also why men are looking worse these days, estrogen going into the waters from birth control pills which lowers test which makes men lose the bones.

also i feel like thats why we see alot more faggots these days tbh, like think of it this way lower t men are attarcted to lower estrogne more masiclune women so that can lead to them exprimenenting with men which leads to them being gay
Its litterally everywhere, every perfume has xenostregens, soap has endocrine disruptors, there was a denmark study that we inhale a few grams of plastics a year, you legit enter a vicinity of a normie and that "nice smell" from deodrant and perfumes significes a bunch of xenostregens and endocrine disruptors entering your body. Maybe an adult can handle this but we are exposed to this from birth. Its over

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, greycel, 8uAte and 1 other person
Its litterally everywhere, every perfume has xenostregens, soap has endocrine disruptors, there was a denmark study that we inhale a few grams of plastics a year, you legit enter a vicinity of a normie and that "nice smell" from deodrant and perfumes significes a bunch of xenostregens and endocrine disruptors entering your body. Maybe an adult can handle this but we are exposed to this from birth. Its over
yup and if you ask the govemrnet for testestrone to make up for eveyrthing around decreasing it they go like "NOOOOO WE HAVE TO SAVE IT FOR THE TRANNIES:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, 8uAte, mug and 1 other person
No, all African BBC Tyrone males were hunters and are now 6'3+ for generations

• +1
Eugenics is the only way

• +1
yup and if you ask the govemrnet for testestrone to make up for eveyrthing around decreasing it they go like "NOOOOO WE HAVE TO SAVE IT FOR THE TRANNIES:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

Average farmer probably mogs all modern day incels and some chads because of good hormones

But my point still stands…

I just bought a water filter so hopefully I can stop injecting microplastics

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
I shouldnt be telling you guys this because then you’ll connect the dots

Average farmer probably mogs all modern day incels and some chads because of good hormones

But my point still stands…

I just bought a water filter so hopefully I can stop injecting microplastics
I barely drink water at all, i just drink milk, orange juice and eat fruit tbh

• +1
I barely drink water at all, i just drink milk, orange juice and eat fruit tbh
I mostly drink milk too but i drink a gallon in like 4 days

Water is cheaper for filler food
Based milk drinker
IMG 8173

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

actually is true tbh. eugenics play a huge role in craniofacial development, ever since the agricultural revolution human mouths have been severely cucked , over a course of a few thousand years or whatever. you can especially see this within indians, particularly the dravidians, due to them going to a mainly vegetarian diet, it has led to them having underdeveloped jaws and bodies due malnutrition and lack off chewing thought foods. on the other hand, most europeans have had a stable diet which consists of meat and dairy which allowed them to gain better facial features and bodies . honestly the agricultural revolution has severely cucked human race in terms of pure human body capabilities, but due to our ability to think we have saved ourselves. but now we have people like us who are super aware we have shit genetics which is not really supposed to happen on the evolutionary side.

• +1
actually is true tbh. eugenics play a huge role in craniofacial development, ever since the agricultural revolution human mouths have been severely cucked , over a course of a few thousand years or whatever. you can especially see this within indians, particularly the dravidians, due to them going to a mainly vegetarian diet, it has led to them having underdeveloped jaws and bodies due malnutrition and lack off chewing thought foods. on the other hand, most europeans have had a stable diet which consists of meat and dairy which allowed them to gain better facial features and bodies . honestly the agricultural revolution has severely cucked human race in terms of pure human body capabilities, but due to our ability to think we have saved ourselves. but now we have people like us who are super aware we have shit genetics which is not really supposed to happen on the evolutionary side.
To oversimplify protein is highly correlated with looks / height and being a chad basically

• +1
Reactions: zub111