When you stop smoking, you don’t crave it anymore

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
As someone who smoked a whole pack of cigarettes a day everyone gaslighted me and told me I’m never going to stop, it will be too hard, because I’m addicted to it, but this is how it went:

I just threw the pack in the trash and didn’t smoke. I didn’t even experience any withdrawal symptoms, except for that it felt unusual, because I was so used to smoke in almost every situation.

Now I’m smoke-free since 6 months and i not only feel more healthy but also look more healthy, people told me i look younger and more happy, also i have more energy and motivation for life in general.

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2, PseudoMaxxer, BrahminBoss and 3 others
Good, smoking has no benefits.

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch and Michael Myers
I smoked from 13 to 18 and quit cold turkey. Didn't smoke again, not even a single cigarette, until I was 25. Then I smoked on and off every half year or so, until New Years' Eve 2023. It's been almost late March and I haven't smoked a single cigarette. I'm quitting for good this time.

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
Good, smoking has no benefits.
I liked smoking because it was a good way to pass the time. I could stand outside wherever I wanted to stand, and it wouldn't be awkward, because at least I was doing something: smoking. But now I have no reason to stand somewhere outside, even if I want to, because it'd just be awkward to do so, if you're not doing anything.

I liked smoking because it was a good way to pass the time. I could stand outside wherever I wanted to stand, and it wouldn't be awkward
Friends of mine smoke just for this reason. What always stopped me was the looksmin u get from this stuff. I have never drunk alcohol, smoked or taken drugs in my life. It's an absolute looksmin. Friends of mine who are my age (16-18) get thinning hair, dark circles under the eyes and poor liver values and therefore acne from weed tobacco alcohol.Dont drink, smoke, or take drugs lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Smoking one cigarette a day is healthy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nevermind2 and The Grinch
Friends of mine smoke just for this reason. What always stopped me was the looksmin u get from this stuff. I have never drunk alcohol, smoked or taken drugs in my life. It's an absolute looksmin. Friends of mine who are my age (16-18) get thinning hair, dark circles under the eyes and poor liver values and therefore acne from weed tobacco alcohol.Dont drink, smoke, org take drugs lmao
It's good that you didn't use any substances. I'm religious, but even when I wasn't I didn't really drink alcohol much or take drugs. I have to admit, I like the sober life a lot better. For me it's not even about the looksminning. Another good thing, by the way, about smoking was that you could easily strike up a conversation with just about anyone. I've had random guys ask me for cigarettes and even cute random gals who would come up to me and ask if they could get a cigarette from me. I remember smoking outside of junior college with my classmate and somehow I ended up talking to this decent looking gal but with a recessed chin who was a couple of feet away. So that's really the only benefit that you have when smoking, but to put your health in danger just for social interaction is crazy hahaha.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
nigger what
You must be quite new here. See, @BrahminBoss is one of the resident .org schizophrenics, therefore, you have to take his posts with a grain of salt.

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa