Have JBs ever thought you were younger than you actually were?

Zeruel

Zeruel

Abused Bully Victim Baby Dick Dog
Exactly a week ago i met a girl who is under 18 years of age. I told her that i was 23 years old and people around me generally don’t believe me, people tell me i look 15-17 and i also look Asian (I’m not Asian, I just have a health condition) I’m actually mostly Slavic, maybe a little mixed, but it’s the health condition that makes me look like this.

She didn’t really care about the age gap.

I was looking through my older threads and i found another Asian user claiming to have experienced this as well.

1AE0E088 81AB 4C18 BEEE 26AABE867D37

Have any of you guy’s experienced this (i expect mostly Asian users)

This just shows the importance of aging genetics.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Are you implying Asians have a health condition? :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, Zeruel and sub5c3l
nigga finally posted something other than small dick humiliation

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Michael Myers and sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Oh, man. Get better soon. :feelswah::feelswah: Why blood transfusions?
Thalassemia beta major - Hereditary blood condition anemia with no cure, other than meds and blood transfusions. My body’s main problem is that it can’t produce blood properly and has some other minor complications. I was diagnosed at 5 months old (when i was prime jb)

Look it up. Rare thing.

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HitAndRun, theonewhocantascend and Michael Myers
Thalassemia beta major - Hereditary blood condition anemia with no cure, other than meds and blood transfusions. My body’s main problem is that it can’t produce blood properly and has some other minor complications. I was diagnosed at 5 months old (when i was prime jb)

Look it up. Rare thing.
"causes major problems and can result in early death"

WTF. That's awful, man. Truly incel luck to get such a disease. I hope you'll live a long and healthy life, my friend.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Zeruel