When you think about it, the concept of "game" is the cringiest shit ever

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
Imagine thinking of women of anymore than primitive animals who want the best genetics for their offspring. Imagine thinking that women would pass up the chance for good genetics for the sake of a "shit test". If you believe in game you are ironically a simp that puts women on a pedestal giving them more credit than they deserve.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 616 and 6 others
Imagine thinking of women of anymore than primitive animals who want the best genetics for their offspring. Imagine thinking that women would pass up the chance for good genetics for the sake of a "shit test". If you believe in game you are ironically a simp that puts women on a pedestal giving them more credit than they deserve.
It is cringey asf.

I’ve seen guys use game before, it is indeed cringe. The woman won’t even be interested and they will still keep trying to woo her over. No game for a sub 8

keep coping i used mind tricks and scored 2 european supermodels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
tapout

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and maxmendietta
when I heard about "game" I imagined it this way
if some fat bitch comes up to me and starts spitting "game" no amount of words will make me sleep with her, its just that simple, if I dont like her no amout of pua bullshit will change my perception, its the same when men try to use game on women too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
when I heard about "game" I imagined it this way
if some fat bitch comes up to me and starts spitting "game" no amount of words will make me sleep with her, its just that simple, if I dont like her no amout of pua bullshit will change my perception, its the same when men try to use game on women too
Pretty much. Women are the same way but with higher standards in looks.