When you were in elementary school, did it look like you had a normal future ahead of you with the ladies?

When you were in elementary school, did it look like you had a normal future ahead of you?


  • Total voters
    5
BadLuck7892

BadLuck7892

Fuchsia
Joined
Sep 11, 2024
Posts
14,237
Reputation
16,128
When I was in elementary school, it totally looked like I had a normal future ahead of me with the ladies

Yet here I am at 35, rotting on a forum full of autistic teens
 
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and n1ks09
definitely

primarily because i was a normie
 
either a great or bad future

no in between

I wasn't a normie and was already living this life but I had woman chase me
 
no bcuz foids disliked me in elementary school and used to spread rumors about me
 
When I was in elementary school, it totally looked like I had a normal future ahead of me with the ladies

Yet here I am at 35, rotting on a forum full of autistic teens
why can't i change vote i forgot that it was actually fine
i rejected one foid that was good looking cuz i was shy then or sth jfl
 
definitely

primarily because i was a normie
My autism is mild enough I wasn't even aware I was an autist yet in elementary school (I found out in middle school)
 
no bcuz foids disliked me in elementary school and used to spread rumors about me
I wasn't exactly the most popular kid in elementary school (not that popularity was much of a thing that young), yet here's a story from either the summer before 4th grade or 5th grade

The foid across the street was at my house watching TV with me. We were dancing to the theme song of a cartoon. At one point during the dance, she purposely bumped her backside against my backside

Obviously I had no interest in backsides sexually at that age (we were just kids engaging in horseplay). Yet regardless, the fact the neighbor foid had that level of comfort with me makes it all the more devastating at how high school (and adulthood) turned out for me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sceptical
why can't i change vote i forgot that it was actually fine
i rejected one foid that was good looking cuz i was shy then or sth jfl
I set up my polls so the vote can't be changed

I guess I like the finality of votes being final (even if it comes with the drawback where some users might accidentally be stuck with the wrong vote)
 
  • +1
Reactions: n1ks09

Similar threads

Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
7
Views
38
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
kewerest
Replies
25
Views
150
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
8
Views
36
semi_larpcel
semi_larpcel
pexy
Replies
73
Views
227
SupressedLowLife
SupressedLowLife

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top