When you're short it's overrr

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
It's fucking sad man if I just heightmaxxed I wouldn't have all these mental issues biggest mistake I ever made should've just kept my mouth shut and stayed on roids instead of crying like a little baby.

Man I was a fucking sissy back then was too afraid of my balls shrink etc that is all cope and bullshit lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 23554, Dystopian and 2 others
asians are like 5 foot tall they're 60% of the world.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Meteor21 and Deleted member 18879
i feel a similar way tbh. i ate like 800-1300 calories in puberty, sat down at a PC in all my free-time and never went for walks or w/e, even in the final 2 years i pretty much had fuck all vitamin D due to having no windows in my room and just LDAR'ing, top kek.

• +1
Reactions: babineux, güss, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Yeah bro I'm blasting steroids now to make up for it I really made a mistake in college I was so bluepilled and I got screwed over by people

1.75-1.80 is enough. Also have a decent face and be NT. There's a lot of tall ogres that don't slay

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, NotoriousLoser, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
It's fucking sad man if I just heightmaxxed I wouldn't have all these mental issues biggest mistake I ever made should've just kept my mouth shut and stayed on roids instead of crying like a little baby.

Man I was a fucking sissy back then was too afraid of my balls shrink etc that is all cope and bullshit lol
LL now

1.75-1.80 is enough. Also have a decent face and be NT. There's a lot of tall ogres that don't slay
Tall ogres still often get way more play from girls than even average looking, average height men in most major social settings. Most especially bars, clubs and parties. Have seen it myself, I have tall ogre and chad friends.

How would roids make you grow?!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
176cm - 180cm : cope
167cm - 173cm : lay down and rot
150cm - 164cm : rope.

i’m 5’9 and 18 it’s over for high inhibcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Estrogen suppression stops epiphyseal fusion of your growth plates but it’s a fucking stupid idea
Testosterone increases your estrogen, not decrease it…

I was just training in the gym and saw a blonde htb with a ethnic ltn. the ethnic ltn was about 165-170cm tall a and the blonde becky around 177cm. how is that possible i cringed so hard they were holding hands the entire time at the gym

• +1
If you're not at least 6'1 or 6'2 then it's utterly over

I was just training in the gym and saw a blonde htb with a ethnic ltn. the ethnic ltn was about 165-170cm tall a and the blonde becky around 177cm. how is that possible i cringed so hard they were holding hands the entire time at the gym
I wouldn't be surprised if she was his caretaker, being ethnic is a disability after all

• JFL
Testosterone increases your estrogen, not decrease it…
Depends on the steroid, Testosterone isn’t the only steroid there is. Most steroids that are used for bodybuilding don’t aromatase and therefore lower estrogen.

Depends on the steroid, Testosterone isn’t the only steroid there is. Most steroids that are used for bodybuilding don’t aromatase and therefore lower estrogen.
Examples? DBol?

Dbol aromatizes

anavar, primo, winny, masteron, proviron, tbol don’t

All the non aromatizing steroids will add height if taken young

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588