Whenever I have a bad day I just laugh at videos of cumskins being diagnosed with brain cancer

You rat piss drinkers, fucking uncivilized insects go blow some nasty diarrhea in your moms mouth while she rimjobs some dog before before making it dinner :lul:
Your grandma must have died from Covid, its the only explanation. :feelsohh: :forcedsmile:

Based Wuhan scientists tbh. True Patriots of the Chinese Nation. They deserve a medal and pension for their efforts in national rejuvenation 🔥🔥🔥 🇨🇳

Capture
Cmon, lets hit 1 million cumskin americucks dead by the end of the month. I know you can do it Wuhan! :lul: 🇨🇳

Your grandma must have died from Covid, its the only explanation. :feelsohh: :forcedsmile:

Based Wuhan scientists tbh. True Patriots of the Chinese Nation. They deserve a medal and pension for their efforts in national rejuvenation 🔥🔥🔥 🇨🇳

View attachment 1526347Cmon, lets hit 1 million cumskin americucks dead by the end of the month. I know you can do it Wuhan! :lul: 🇨🇳
Go fund your penis extender surgery :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Go fund your penis extender surgery :lul:
Capture
No need for any penis when my country is fucking yours this hard :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

1 MILLION CUMSKIN AMERICUCKS GENOCIDED TO EXTINCTION BY WUHAN SCIENTISTS BY END OF THE MONTH!! LETS GOOOOOO!!! 🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳

• JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
gooks get more cancer than whites, they just don't have any social connections or friends to post videos to/about and die alone in some 3rd world shithole hospital :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
While it is kind of ridiculous to see people trying to make a Youtube career out of a death sentence I'd have to say that I don't actually enjoy watching this shit. I consider it as quite demotivating to see how life could fuck you over even more at any time.

While it is kind of ridiculous to see people trying to make a Youtube career out of a death sentence I'd have to say that I don't actually enjoy watching this shit. I consider it as quite demotivating to see how life could fuck you over even more at any time.
I think its hilarious :feelsohh::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back