Where are all the height slayers?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
We have tinder experiments with top 1% body normies/incels, 1% jaw, 1% eye area, etc. If height is so powerful, where are all the threads of normies/incels with top 1% height (6'4"+) slaying on Tinder?

Height doesn't matter past 5'10" and is only a cope for bad faces/bodies. Change my mind.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mehman, Deleted member 15556, Deleted member 16110 and 15 others
Height doesn't matter on Tinder
It's perfect for chadlets

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 15556, Toth's thot and 17 others
Height doesn't matter on Tinder
It's perfect for chadlets
Where does it matter? Where are all the heightfishing threads?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Irl, not online
Where are the tall guys' cold approaches? We have tons of memes of ugly guys trying cold approaches. Where are all the 6'5" normies/incels getting every girl's numbers?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Where are the tall guys' cold approaches? We have tons of memes of ugly guys trying cold approaches. Where are all the 6'5" normies/incels getting every girl's numbers?
Because height is just a boost for face
0 attractive face = 0 boost

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 15556, Toth's thot and 16 others
Because height is just a boost for face
0 attractive face = 0 boost
What about a 2/10 incel or 4/10 low tier normie?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 17291 and 5 others
Irl, not online
matters ridiculously more online
online is the only place where a 5'10" guy will get told he's too short (besides a basketball court or any sport really), girls can't visualize height

• +1
Reactions: mehman, Real, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
matters ridiculously more online
online is the only place where a 5'10" guy will get told he's too short (besides a basketball court or any sport really), girls can't visualize height
Exactly. If the heightpill is true, where's the chadfishing experiment with someone saying "6'5"" in their bio and getting tons of matches?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and animo123
Exactly. If the heightpill is true, where's the chadfishing experiment with someone saying "6'5"" in their bio and getting tons of matches?
to be fair though on the other end of the spectrum, actually BEING 6'5" would work a lot better irl than online, because again it all just boils down to girls not being able to visualize height

it helps but it's no substitute for face, not at all

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15099, .👽. and 5 others
reminder that op is a 6'7 chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, gymcel:(, subhuman incel and 8 others
reminder that op is a 6'7 chad
I'm a normie/HTN after my rhinoplasty but still KHHV. @LondonVillie can confirm. According to this forum, my height would give me the same appeal as a facial Chad. Chads get approached. I've never been approached or gotten any IOIs.

I'm a mentalcel and non-NT to due years of bullying and being ugly. A non-NT facial Chad would still slay and people would actively try to befriend them. I have 0 friends.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Stevensmithgerard, subhuman incel and 8 others
I'm a normie/HTN after my rhinoplasty but still KHHV. @LondonVillie can confirm. According to this forum, my height would give me the same appeal as a facial Chad. Chads get approached. I've never been approached or gotten any IOIs.

I'm a mentalcel and non-NT to due years of bullying and being ugly. A non-NT facial Chad would still slay.
where do you live

I'm a mentalcel and non-NT to due years of bullying and being ugly. A non-NT facial Chad would still slay and people would actively try to befriend them. I have 0 friends.
I hope that Londonvillie has been honest with you....he usually overrates people

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099, Chadeep and 2 others
I hope that Londonvillie has been honest with you....he usually overrates people
"Overrate people". A real rating /= saying that a literal male model is a low tier normie:

20201203 162713596 M

Average to below average, but all she heard was 6’2. There’s even a foid in the second pic, you’re good.

@StormlitAqua

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987

do you have a reasonable frame?

The height slayers are all men who are 25+ who don't have tinder lmao.

When women want to settle down they care about height heaps because they want their sons to be tall.

When women are young the height pill isn't as strong but it gradually becomes stronger as they get older.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Need2Ascend, Uglybrazilian and 6 others
The height slayers are all men who are 25+ who don't have tinder lmao.

When women want to settle down they care about height heaps because they want their sons to be tall.

When women are young the height pill isn't as strong but it gradually becomes stronger as they get older.
THIS 100%. @wanttobeattractive this is exactly what I told you and you said I'm coping.

Find one girl under 25 years old who would pick a 6'5" normie over a 5'7" Chad. Girls only pick tall guys when they're ready to settle down and have kids.
Exact phrasing of my previous reply.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 10615
We have tinder experiments with top 1% body normies/incels, 1% jaw, 1% eye area, etc. If height is so powerful, where are all the threads of normies/incels with top 1% height (6'4"+) slaying on Tinder?

Height doesn't matter past 5'10" and is only a cope for bad faces/bodies. Change my mind.
Until 6’4” is standing next to 5’10”...

• +1
Reactions: Inscol, NonChadSlayer, TrestIsBest and 8 others
THIS 100%. @wanttobeattractive this is exactly what I told you and you said I'm coping.
okay ill admit in my highschool height isn't as important as i thought it would be but out of highschool i see tall guys with alot of falios and they still get gfs and im talking about young dudes like 21-25 so there is no way they are getting used for there genes at that age

but if your death tier height it is over, there is a 5ft5 guy in my year he is ethnic but has a really good face and got rejected because of his height by a becky, and im pretty sure it wasn't his race because at my school girls think ethnics are cool and tough ect

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Biiyo03 and SteveRogers
okay ill admit in my highschool height isn't as important as i thought it would be but out of highschool i see tall guys with alot of falios and they still get gfs and im talking about young dudes like 21-25 so there is no way they are getting used for there genes at that age

but if your death tier height it is over, there is a 5ft5 guy in my year he is ethnic but has a really good face and got rejected because of his height by a becky, and im pretty sure it wasn't his race because at my school girls think ethnics are cool and tough ect
Below 5'6" it's over regardless. Anyone over 6'0" has the same amount of height halo so all that matters past 6'0" is face. 5'9" Chad still has much more appeal than a 6'5" normie. 6'0" chadlite has more appeal than a 6'5" normie. Etc.

All this changes after ~25 when girls want the tallest kids possible. When you're blackpilled it's hard to cope with that though since you know they chased Chad in their youth and settle with you just for tall kids.

• +1
Reactions: mehman, subhuman incel, Deleted member 15099 and 7 others
You can slay with no problem at 6'7 while being a HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Lolcel and gamma

it does matter but its just very overrated. It plateausafter 5'10 and hard plateaus around 6'1-2 I'd say.

• +1
Reactions: mehman, Deleted member 15099, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
it does matter but its just very overrated. It plateausafter 5'10 and hard plateaus around 6'1-2 I'd say.
Apparently I was wrong and it does matter. Look at how this 6'5" normie gets every one of these girls' numbers and makes them giggle and submissive when he talks to them:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 12611 and Lolcel
Must be your cold personality. No way a girl hasn't approached you at that height that too in USA.
I'm Slavic so have a cold stare and intimidating look. Might be the reason.

From what I have seen some females have the 6 foot foot or taller requirement and will ignore Chads who are under that but there are plenty of women that will still date a Chadlite if he is at least taller than her and has the face. A 5'8 friend of mine used to slay the ones that didnt have the height requirement.

I don't think height can raise your value a ton either if you don't have the face. Maybe a high tier normie would get a little boost from being 6'2" plus.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, noodlelover, Deleted member 4946 and 1 other person
Apparently I was wrong and it does matter. Look at how this 6'5" normie gets every one of these girls' numbers and makes them giggle and submissive when he talks to them:

mogs me.

Me
pushing donald trump GIF

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

Its so cringe watching tall guys act submissive
One should act dominat at that height
OP i think thats ur case too you must be high inhib due to bullying as you mentioned , making the height halo useless

Its so cringe watching tall guys act submissive
One should act dominat at that height
OP i think thats ur case too you must be high inhib due to bullying as you mentioned , making the height halo useless
How does one act dominant? I'm definitely submissive.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
And the proof that you have mr olympia tier shoulders is....?
I'm 6'7". 22 inch shoulders is probably average at my height.

Nono retard. Proof is pictures
Gettyimages 1169287997 e1574888760747

Frame increases with height. You're the retard if you think there's anyone who's not deformed at 6'7" with less than 21 inch shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Biiyo03
View attachment 1174584

Frame increases with height. You're the retard if you think there's anyone who's not deformed at 6'7" with less than 21 inch shoulders.
Huh? Is that you in the picture? Theres no measuring tape though

Pics of 22" measurement or you have nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
Huh? Is that you in the picture? Theres no measuring tape though

Pics of 22" measurement or you have nothing
Send me a pic of your measurement for comparison.

How does one act dominant? I'm definitely submissive.
Being NT , assertive kind of personality you know
These can not be faked but to a certain extent

20 inch frame cuz of fat jfl