Where are all the height slayers?

I’ll run an experiment when I have free time. Can’t believe going bsck to this thread for the 100th time nobody did it yet
Please use an actual 4 PSL normie and not an NT stylemaxxed htn.

can someone link me tinder experiments?

Height is everything.

Youre a coping volcel

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and noodlelover
All these discussions are retarded beyond repair. IRL, no girl will turn her head around and start giggling for a 6'3 "normie, but she will for a 5'8" handsome guy. End of discussion!

• +1
Reactions: mehman, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
In every example of these "heightpills", the guy is always normie facially. I wonder why that is...

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7725
Below 5'6" it's over regardless. Anyone over 6'0" has the same amount of height halo so all that matters past 6'0" is face. 5'9" Chad still has much more appeal than a 6'5" normie. 6'0" chadlite has more appeal than a 6'5" normie. Etc.

All this changes after ~25 when girls want the tallest kids possible. When you're blackpilled it's hard to cope with that though since you know they chased Chad in their youth and settle with you just for tall kids.
Yeah but some of em stert looking for 6ft 7 daddy at 23, 24 etc, and u won't have to settle down with them. You can work your way through a bunch of girls. Dw, get swole and you'll be sweet. Focus on becoming a better man, because if you're an image obsessed man, your height won't do shit. You need all round daddy vibes to slay In this way

Yeah but some of em stert looking for 6ft 7 daddy at 23, 24 etc, and u won't have to settle down with them. You can work your way through a bunch of girls. Dw, get swole and you'll be sweet. Focus on becoming a better man, because if you're an image obsessed man, your height won't do shit. You need all round daddy vibes to slay In this way
Sounds like Richard Cooper's roommate. @OldVirgin get a load of this guy. The old "I had a roommate who was 6'7" and got tons of girls. He just held frame and had game bro. Your prime doesn't even start until you're 40" cope. You don't have to make us feel better about our terrible heights. We already accepted the fact it ruined our lives.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
In every example of these "heightpills", the guy is always normie facially. I wonder why that is...
Not even normie. They're all Chads ie. Jacob Elordi.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 15099
Not even normie. They're all Chads ie. Jacob Elordi.
Yeah I meant guys getting rejected bc of height but that too. People here see a gl tall guy slay and say "OMG heightpill, over if you aren't at least 6'2" or some shit like that.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and noodlelover
Sounds like Richard Cooper's roommate. @OldVirgin get a load of this guy. The old "I had a roommate who was 6'7" and got tons of girls. He just held frame and had game bro. Your prime doesn't even start until you're 40" cope. You don't have to make us feel better about our terrible heights. We already accepted the fact it ruined our lives.

I'd kill to be 6ft7 legit. 6ft7 with a good body Mog's everybody.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
We have tinder experiments with top 1% body normies/incels, 1% jaw, 1% eye area, etc. If height is so powerful, where are all the threads of normies/incels with top 1% height (6'4"+) slaying on Tinder?

Height doesn't matter past 5'10" and is only a cope for bad faces/bodies. Change my mind.
Maher legit got the most likes out of any tinder experiment, and mostly because of his height, Girls even confirmed it

From what I have seen some females have the 6 foot foot or taller requirement and will ignore Chads who are under that but there are plenty of women that will still date a Chadlite if he is at least taller than her and has the face. A 5'8 friend of mine used to slay the ones that didnt have the height requirement.

I don't think height can raise your value a ton either if you don't have the face. Maybe a high tier normie would get a little boost from being 6'2" plus.
the thing is ,the better your face is, the better your height will halo you. that means a chad going from 5‘7 to 6‘3 will have a much bigger boost than a normie going from 5‘7 to 6‘3. and a subhuman going from 5‘7 to 6‘3 will have almost no boost at all @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, noodlelover and Deleted member 5786
Maher legit got the most likes out of any tinder experiment, and mostly because of his height, Girls even confirmed it
Maher has like a top 1 percentile face tho which is very different to most tall Chad's let alone regular tall niggas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mehman and subhuman incel
Maher has like a top 1 percentile face tho which is very different to most tall Chad's let alone regular tall niggas
na his chin isn't optimal, just stands out, way to over-proportionate for his face

• +1
Reactions: mehman and Deleted member 7098
Nah Maher's chin carries his face
i agree, because it stands out, but it destroys his harmony.
if i didn't knew it was natural i'd call him out for having gotten a way too big chin implant in a heart beat

i agree, because it stands out, but it destroys his harmony.
if i didn't knew it was natural i'd call him out for having gotten a way too big chin implant in a heart beat
Nah it's his eyes that destroy his harmony imo. His eyes have too much hooding and look slanted.

This is a good example. His chin isn't the problem and looks great due to how insane his lower third is overall but his eyes? Too autistic looking
F5027D34 6F5F 42BC 8842 F215D9A17144

We have tinder experiments with top 1% body normies/incels, 1% jaw, 1% eye area, etc. If height is so powerful, where are all the threads of normies/incels with top 1% height (6'4"+) slaying on Tinder?

Height doesn't matter past 5'10" and is only a cope for bad faces/bodies. Change my mind.
Doesn't matter past 6'5

5’9 is ideal height. Sylvester stallone was biggest slayer in history of mankind and was 5’9. @
5786.jpg

@
5786.jpg

@
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin blackpilled me about the ideal height, first i also thought the taller the better. But being tall has disadvantages like you have to bend to kiss girlfriend, knock your head when ceiling is too low, decreased lifespan, getting mogged in mma by “manlets”, people expect you to have big dick but when you havent its over, people making jokes about you saying “how is the wheater there above?”

Etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
5’9 is ideal height. Sylvester stallone was biggest slayer in history of mankind and was 5’9. @
5786.jpg

@
5786.jpg

@
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin blackpilled me about the ideal height, first i also thought the taller the better. But being tall has disadvantages like you have to bend to kiss girlfriend, knock your head when ceiling is too low, decreased lifespan, getting mogged in mma by “manlets”, people expect you to have big dick but when you havent its over, people making jokes about you saying “how is the wheater there above?”

Etc.
Been saying this since I first joined:

People will still say that I'm just trolling though.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel
Day #234 of no one being able to provide any actual evidence of height mattering in a real world application. But yet, I'm the delusional autistic troll on here :feelsuhh:.

Day #235. I think I might as well offer a $1 million prize for anyone to show evidence since not a single person can do it.

Day #236. Still waiting for any evidence.

Where are the tall guys' cold approaches? We have tons of memes of ugly guys trying cold approaches. Where are all the 6'5" normies/incels getting every girl's numbers?
I am three inches shorter than that but i dont remember a single girl who refused to give it when i asked for her number/IG

They mostly lose interest when they see i have literally zero game though

can you shut the fuck up already lol. if ur so ugly post pics and well judge u, otherwise know ones gonna pity u for being 6'7

can you shut the fuck up already lol. if ur so ugly post pics and well judge u, otherwise know ones gonna pity u for being 6'7
I already did and everyone rated me average. So it's clear that my height is the issue.

I'm 100% not. I get ignored every time I go to a new class at my college. Everyone just talks around me and starts conversations with each other and I'm sitting there twiddling my thumbs. Then I look around and see all the other trucels in the class in the same situation being ignored by everyone. It'd be illogical to believe that it's my personality and not my looks that're causing it.
Do you give Off an unapproachable Vibe? I had the same issue because i always stared like a Maniac squinting my eyes and crossing my Arms and obviously No one wants to be around a Guy like that.

Still waiting.

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
A lot of this matters where you live. In USA I’d agree height isn’t important online but in person girls almost require 6ft to date a guy. Plus many girls at college are very tall in the US(5’8-6) so of course if you want to attract all potential mates you are gonna have to be atleast 6 imo

A lot of this matters where you live. In USA I’d agree height isn’t important online but in person girls almost require 6ft to date a guy. Plus many girls at college are very tall in the US(5’8-6) so of course if you want to attract all potential mates you are gonna have to be atleast 6 imo
I've met less than a dozen girls who are 6' tall in my life. This is a massive cope.

"6'" literally just means 5'9" wearing lifts.

• +1
I've met less than a dozen girls who are 6' tall in my life. This is a massive cope.

"6'" literally just means 5'9" wearing lifts.
How many girls wear heels to event and so on and so forth? If you go to formal with a girl you are gonna have to have atleast 3 inches over her not to look short in photos. Of course if you are chad looking like @Gestapo then this doesn’t matter being 6ft+ but if a girl is 5’6-5’8(common in US) you almost have to be 3 inches taller(5’10-6ft) just to fit well with her. Of course as stated a chad face can make up for anything but in US 5’9 is absolute minimum. The problem is you won’t be attractive to all girls.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
How many girls wear heels to event and so on and so forth? If you go to formal with a girl you are gonna have to have atleast 3 inches over her not to look short in photos. Of course if you are chad looking like @Gestapo then this doesn’t matter being 6ft+ but if a girl is 5’6-5’8(common in US) you almost have to be 3 inches taller(5’10-6ft) just to fit well with her. Of course as stated a chad face can make up for anything but in US 5’9 is absolute minimum. The problem is you won’t be attractive to all girls.
Wym? Girls don't date anyone without a Chad face so that argument is pointless.

Wym? Girls don't date anyone without a Chad face so that argument is pointless.
There are plenty of dudes without chad faces who date girls. Yes gorgeous girls only date chads but in college sometimes clout means more than appearance

There are plenty of dudes without chad faces who date girls. Yes gorgeous girls only date chads but in college sometimes clout means more than appearance
Ok? So they date people with Chad faces and guys with a blue checkmark on Instagram. Where does height come into play? Height only matters to 30+ year old roasties who can't get desirable men anymore so they convince themselves that a man with 2-3 inch longer femurs is of more value than any other normie.

Because even if you are chad if you are 5’5 no girl is gonna date you past 18. That is just the truth. Why? Because you don’t seem big, strong,and protective. So height does matter. Some girls like tall guys. You could be a chad but if you aren’t a height she likes I still think it doesn’t matter. I’ve seen many tall ugly guys pull. I have not seen many manlet chads pull. A manlet here is someone shorter than most girls
Ok? So they date people with Chad faces and guys with a blue checkmark on Instagram. Where does height come into play? Height only matters to 30+ year old roasties who can't get desirable men anymore so they convince themselves that a man with 2-3 inch longer femurs is of more value than any other normie.

Because even if you are chad if you are 5’5 no girl is gonna date you past 18. That is just the truth. Why? Because you don’t seem big, strong,and protective. So height does matter. Some girls like tall guys. You could be a chad but if you aren’t a height she likes I still think it doesn’t matter. I’ve seen many tall ugly guys pull. I have not seen many manlet chads pull.
No such thing as a 5'5" Chad. Literally just doesn't exist in nature.

• +1
No such thing as a 5'5" Chad. Literally just doesn't exist in nature.

Okay maybe we have different views on manlet. What is the bare minimum for you in terms of height?

Okay yes I agree that is a minimum. I view it this way a chad face can make any girl look past 5’9. But height can make up a little bit for LTN face. There is also too tall which proportionally ruins someone(6’5+) really the golden height is like 6-6’2. But if your ugly your ugly regardless the height. Being ugly at 6’2 is better than ugly at 5’9 though

Okay yes I agree that is a minimum. I view it this way a chad face can make any girl look past 5’9. But height can make up a little bit for LTN face. There is also too tall which proportionally ruins someone(6’5+) really the golden height is like 6-6’2. But if your ugly your ugly regardless the height. Being ugly at 6’2 is better than ugly at 5’9 though
LTNs are all incels no matter their height.

• +1