where are all the people at in hong kong?

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

King Of The Mulattos
@Chinacurry you got work off today too?

these chinks are scared of a little rain

i feel like i’m in one piece at water seven right before the big storm
IMG 9862

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., isis_Bleach, DarkTriadBeliever and 2 others
autistic trait

recognizing exactly where me and @Chinacurry had a conversation 8 months ago where i mimicked exactly what he said to a homeless person

so over for me why am i like this
IMG 9863

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and cooldude1231
ITS BEGUN
IMG 9865

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
autistic trait

recognizing exactly where me and @Chinacurry had a conversation 8 months ago where i mimicked exactly what he said to a homeless person

View attachment 3150905
Well remembered, did u see anyone else last night?

• +1
  • +1
Highest meat consumers in the world. Report on their meat quality / taste :chad:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe, greycel and truthhurts
  • +1
Weren't you in a ward? you can't even understand yourself :feelsgood:
Hk highest meat consumption per capita.

Total amount meat consumed / population.

Hks population is around 7m. However (at least till 3 years ago) total number of people in hk on any given day can be around 9m, because huge number if business visitors, tourists, and day visitors working or shopping or going to school, from China.

So the total meat consumed is by 9m people, so per capital is inflated by around 28%.

Add to that HK has a big buffet culture, where meat is 'consumed' but not eaten.

I'm truth here meat is not that big, most of population is old af, and just eat soup with veggies and maybe some chicken bones or steamed fish. Younger people eat meat, but generally not a lot.

There are also quite a lot of Indians cos of finance and tech, and they are fobs and at least the ones I have met, 90% are vegetarian or nearly veg.

A real high meat country imo is argentina

• +1
Reactions: greycel and truthhurts
@Chinacurry you got work off today too?

these chinks are scared of a little rain

i feel like i’m in one piece at water seven right before the big storm
View attachment 3150893
No bhai I'm not in HK today, got back from Guangzhou then went straight to saigon

• +1
Hk highest meat consumption per capita.

Total amount meat consumed / population.

Hks population is around 7m. However (at least till 3 years ago) total number of people in hk on any given day can be around 9m, because huge number if business visitors, tourists, and day visitors working or shopping or going to school, from China.

So the total meat consumed is by 9m people, so per capital is inflated by around 28%.

Add to that HK has a big buffet culture, where meat is 'consumed' but not eaten.

I'm truth here meat is not that big, most of population is old af, and just eat soup with veggies and maybe some chicken bones or steamed fish. Younger people eat meat, but generally not a lot.

There are also quite a lot of Indians cos of finance and tech, and they are fobs and at least the ones I have met, 90% are vegetarian or nearly veg.

A real high meat country imo is argentina
Idk if you joking or actually trolling me. It's objective that they're the highest consumers no matter how you flip it sir. Talk about old people or buffets or whatever you like, they're clearly consuming the highest amount of meat (in relation to everything u said too)

• +1
autistic trait

View attachment 3150905
One day I’m gonna met u. That’s my dream :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Idk if you joking or actually trolling me. It's objective that they're the highest consumers no matter how you flip it sir. Talk about old people or buffets or whatever you like, they're clearly consuming the highest amount of meat (in relation to everything u said too)
Where’s ur old pfp. With the mogger face :feelswhat:

My parents tell me to never ever go in the rain or else I get sick or whatever

Typhoon was nothing. Hk is overly cautious when it comes to weather. I'm not complaining, got to sleep in.

they’re not

have you been to hong kong? if so, you would clearly be able to tell this isn’t the case

Typhoon was nothing. Hk is overly cautious when it comes to weather. I'm not complaining, got to sleep in.
ah a fellow HKer

how long you been here ?

Who are you expecting to go out in typhoon 8 and heavy rain? Minibus legit fly off cuz of typhoon and you expect 50kg gooks to go out and save their life hugging pole hard.

Look at my first point, the numerator and denominator are not aligned, other 2 points are academic.

Maybe @FailedNormieManlet can explain better

Legit I only seen 1 actually bad T8 in 7 years in HK, and I spent the whole time I'm bed fucking my oneitis

Who are you expecting to go out in typhoon 8 and heavy rain? Minibus legit fly off cuz of typhoon and you expect 50kg gooks to go out and save their life hugging pole hard.
Legit I only seen 1 actually bad T8 in 7 years in HK, and I spent the whole time I'm bed fucking my oneitis
yea that shit wasnt een nothing

just a little rain