Where are you from? TikTok, Lookism, Black Pill servers on Discord or Reddit? (OFFICIAL POLL INSIDE)

TikTok < You fucking square normie

• TikTok < You fucking square normie

• Lookism

• Black Pill discord servers

• Reddit < You fucking square normie

• Incel.Is led me here and I am sub 4 < You fucking subhuman

• YouTube led me here

• Wheat Waffles led me here < You fucking square normie

• I organically found the place

Results are only viewable after voting.
MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.
How did you find this place and pull up in this joint?

Poll above.

Mod pls sticky.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: JohnBaza, 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel and 3 others
Google

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, vermillioncorefan, LooksThinker and 7 others
some dudes on discord in 2019 told me about the incelosphere, and then i found TAILS, Incel TV... I went down the rabbit hole

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and Deleted member 31497
@Allandro sent me here from reddit

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
While researching faces etc when I got to the point where couldn't find any reliable answer I used to google "insert query" looksmax and some autist would have had answered the same questions back in 2019 or older. Did this for a year or such, finally the retard website wouldn't let me view a user's posts etc and then made a account.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’3 chad, Sub0, Deleted member 31497 and 1 other person
Who the fuck cares

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and humanoidsub7
4chan->worrying about height->elevator shoes->googling info about elevator shoes->this place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Wallenberg, bloomercel and 3 others
found the term "incel" randomly > searched the internet about it > found incel.is site > from incel.is i cam here to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
trolling on incels.is to trolling on here pipeline

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Used to be on r/redpill where they shitted on "blackpill incels" which led me to the incel wiki then looksmaxxing, then this place. I Realised that the reddit redpillers were the real incels.

I chose reddit

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
"You fucking square normie" :geek:

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, gribsufer1, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
also just fucking lol at alexbrown84 voting lookism as well. i dont believe it

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee
"You fucking square normie" :geek:

Projection. You're the biggest nerd on the site lol, you literally came from Reddit. Realise who you are kiddo.

He led me to the right path
DBF2D70C C219 4A57 9694 E9A3075689A9

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
Got here through a tiktok of chico, fr fr, my friends and i have been mewing for three weeks already, looksmaxxed as fuck, shit is cash 💯💯 we will mog you incels soon :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’3 chad
Projection. You're the biggest nerd on the site lol, you literally came from Reddit. Realise who you are kiddo.
Calling people square normies cause of where they came from is peak projection

you're not special for "organically" finding the site aka doomsearching while in a state of drunken aspieness

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: teefight, Pikabro, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
I was searching such blackpilled topics on youtube ididnt know there was forums or ideologies for, then i found mentions of looksmax on youtube and signed up

Calling people square normies cause of where they came from is peak projection

you're not special for "organically" finding the site aka doomsearching while in a state of drunken aspieness

I see why this guy is an incel.

He has autism. He likely is average looking but his doomer autism renders him ogre as far as women are concerned.

He does not have a sense of humour and so flips out and gets triggered when neurotypical people with banter display one. You are not on my level or wavelength. I appreciate that with autism you must have everything explained fully in exact detail for you. Dumbed down right? You pathetic piece of used to be terrorised back at school shit.

You belong on a forum with autistic fucks. Not this one. I recommend: https://www.reddit.com/r/autism/

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Mainstream and LooksOrDeath

I joined in April of 2020 due to Covid. I was trapped inside due the pandemic and kinda overweight, single and unkept.

I wanted to improve my looks and get back the attractiveness I had in my youth and found this place thinking it was a self improvement forum with a spin on looks lmao. Then I was led to Lookism.Net which was much better.

You are an overly serious little child with no sense of humour due to being on the spectrum and didn't sense my banter. That's what men do, they poke fun at each other and make harmless digs. It builds character. Women on the other hand do what you do and that's read into every little thing and take shit to sensitive heart.

There was a dose of self-awareness aspie boy that hasn't the social finesse to read between the lines. I hope you and your AI girlfriend have a long lasting relationship. (You maintain the monthly subscription)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redfacccee, Gilbert_Durandal and LooksOrDeath
And you are FAR from the main character you Elliot Rodger clone @LooksOrDeath

Fucking jackass Zoomer just waiting to get thumped in the face by a guy that won't stand for his lip.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 31497
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
I was coping with PUA. PUA led to PSL. Classic red pill to black pill.

How tf can somebody find this place off of reddit?

And you are FAR from the main character you Elliot Rodger clone.

Fucking jackass Zoomer just waiting to get thumped in the face by a guy that won't stand for his lip.
dnr nigga
a so called jackass autistic zoomer made you write a university thesis just cause of a nerd emoji

mf has made his life vendetta against zoomers and normies, and whenever his dalit frame gets pressed against the wall he cries muh banter muh youre autistic

jfl at this oldcel, looks mafia
@ReadBooksEveryday @kebab @Average Aryan @JohnBaza

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, ResilientGoyim and JohnBaza
He has autism. He likely is average looking but his doomer autism renders him ogre as far as women are concerned.
I am a HTNcel. We do not find success with women. Only oofie doofie LTNs do .
@ResilientGoyim

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim and JohnBaza
dnr nigga
a so called jackass autistic zoomer made you write a university thesis just cause of a nerd emoji

mf has made his life vendetta against zoomers and normies, and whenever his dalit frame gets pressed against the wall he cries muh banter muh youre autistic

You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
dnr nigga

Just by the way you type, I can tell your social circle only exists ONLINE.

Are you chronically online?

• +1
Searched A10 eyes first result was a post from here

Just by the way you type, I can tell your social circle only exists ONLINE.

Are you chronically online?
For now yes. Im studying A levels at home.
I have irl friends who i only talk to online for now

found ada mustang heightpills on youtube a few years ago, long before i registered here i browsed .is often

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I see why this guy is an incel.

He does not have a sense of humour and so flips out and gets triggered when neurotypical people with banter display one. You are not on my level or wavelength. I appreciate that with autism you must have everything explained fully in exact detail for you. Dumbed down right? You pathetic piece of used to be terrorised back at school shit.

You belong on a forum with autistic fucks. Not this one. I recommend: https://www.reddit.com/r/autism/
Dude’s talking about neurotypical people when he’s a nearing 40 year old whining and growling on a brain rot forum full of peanut span attentioned zoomers.

• JFL
How did you find this place and pull up in this joint?

Poll above.

Mod pls sticky.
dont know exactly but i just found it through looking at models on Google and somehow found a morph and then this site

From google

Youtube / Telegram lol

Dude’s talking about neurotypical people when he’s a nearing 40 year old whining and growling on a brain rot forum full of peanut span attentioned zoomers.

When you round my age of 32 to 40 it only indicates that you don't find early 30s to be old. I'm 32 and the age range of many on here. You're a Zoomer and doing absolutely fucking jackshit with your life. So what is the point in you being young? Lol. You will never live these years as good as I am even living mine now. Tell me, when was the last time you crashed a party?

I was here before you at 28. This is my forum as much as it is yours. Nobodies whining. Your buddy just doesn't have a sense of humour. Now fuck off.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kanderior
Thecoli>.is>.org

Bro nocap frfr ong i found this through SyrianPsycho nocap bless that blud frfr he taught me how to mew my way into hunter eyes level 100 Chico Barrett rizz so i can rizz up my level 7 GYATT oneitis

• JFL
Reactions: 6’3 chad, Deleted member 52057 and kanderior
  • This poll will close: Jun 5, 2054

I I have ascended by then

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Ricky212
i googled bonesmashing