Where are you from? TikTok, Lookism, Black Pill servers on Discord or Reddit? (OFFICIAL POLL INSIDE)

TikTok < You fucking square normie

• TikTok < You fucking square normie

• Lookism

• Black Pill discord servers

• Reddit < You fucking square normie

• Incel.Is led me here and I am sub 4 < You fucking subhuman

• YouTube led me here

• Wheat Waffles led me here < You fucking square normie

• I organically found the place

Results are only viewable after voting.
I first found this forum by myself with a google when i was trying to find Chico pics at the mid-end of 2022.
I just left it there but i actually only joined by a wheatwaffles like a square normie at the start of 2023 just few months before tiktok invasion.

im from belarus

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
French forum that look like offtopic on here.

I see why this guy is an incel.

He has autism. He likely is average looking but his doomer autism renders him ogre as far as women are concerned.

He does not have a sense of humour and so flips out and gets triggered when neurotypical people with banter display one. You are not on my level or wavelength. I appreciate that with autism you must have everything explained fully in exact detail for you. Dumbed down right? You pathetic piece of used to be terrorised back at school shit.

You belong on a forum with autistic fucks. Not this one. I recommend: https://www.reddit.com/r/autism/
Can you blame him?

Average looking men suffer the most out of everyone. We are not ugly enough to be completely hated by women and not pretty enough to have an easy life.

This is why most childless men are MTN because they have enough social awareness to know female nature and how brutal it is. LTNs and below do not develop social awareness and a lot of them become low inhib which is beneficial.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen

Youtube, since August 2022

Only 3 from TikTok, suuuure

Can you blame him?

Average looking men suffer the most out of everyone. We are not ugly enough to be completely hated by women and not pretty enough to have an easy life.

This is why most childless men are MTN because they have enough social awareness to know female nature and how brutal it is. LTNs and below do not develop social awareness and a lot of them become low inhib which is beneficial.

Interesting take for sure.

What about below ltn? As far as I'm aware they are not low inhibition, whatsoever lol.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Only 16% from lookism. No wonder org is so messed up. The real truecels aren't even on here!

Interesting take for sure.

What about below ltn? As far as I'm aware they are not low inhibition, whatsoever lol.
I don’t know bro, i think the sweet spot is 4.5/10 somewhere in that range.

But one thing is for sure, I see a lot of average looking men alone in their 30s and 40s while it is pretty common to see LTNs with little children and their below average wives.

I think because societal expectations for MTNs are almost the same as for HTNs, if they fail to find a decent looking woman a lot of MTNs tap out as they would rather stay alone than have other people see them with below average women as it might hurt their reputation.
Remember, no MTN (unless a .org user) sees himself in the mirror and thinks he is ugly, a lot of them see nothing wrong and they get delusions of what they might deserve.

Just my two cents.

Last edited:
became fascinated with brutal mogs, ended up finding a thread here

unironically .is even though i am a greycel