Where can i get fin for hair loss?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Going to combine that with minox and derma rolling hairline soon

No prescription:
UK - UnitedPharmacies
US - AllDayChemist

If you can get a prescription AND you are in the US, then buy from Mark Cuban's pharmacy. It seems to be cheap as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and edodalic29
No prescription:
UK - UnitedPharmacies
US - AllDayChemist

If you can get a prescription AND you are in the US, then buy from Mark Cuban's pharmacy. It seems to be cheap as fuck.
Will fin regrow my temples or just prevent hairloss in the future? Should i be better off with Minox instead?

Will fin regrow my temples or just prevent hairloss in the future? Should i be better off with Minox instead?
Yes but its not one or the other. You have to take something like fin or dut to stop your loss or it will continue. Minox is something you would apply on top of taking fin to try and regrow what you've lost, since fin isn't going to regrow hair.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
From my research, it seems that some people experience regrowth, while others don't.

You should also use RU58441. If RU+Minox+Fin+Nizoral doesn't regrow, then you should consider hair transplant.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

It's a DHT blocker nothing more..not a growth stimulator like. You will get no or very mild hair growth. Don't expect much.