Where can I get the cheapest hair transplant? [Serious answers only]

S

suicidalsurgerymaxx

Iron
I'm a broke 20 year old with SEVERE balding. I got a job and opened some credit cards, and now I can fork over $4k on something like a surgery. However, I need buccal fat removal and some others too, so I have to keep it cheap. Where can I go in the world to get the cheapest Hair transplant?

I'm a broke 20 year old with SEVERE balding. I got a job and opened some credit cards, and now I can fork over $4k on something like a surgery. However, I need buccal fat removal and some others too, so I have to keep it cheap. Where can I go in the world to get the cheapest Hair transplant?
idk man it might be over. surgery for severe balding gonna be way more than 4k.

Don't get buccal fat removal it'll just look uncanny you should save for bimax

its over for you 4k to fix all them problems is not possible

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
You will just deplete your donor area for a shit HT.

Hop on the nuclear stack ( DUT, Oral Min, Ru-58841) and save money for a good hair transplant.

Thoughts @andy9432 ?

• +1
Reactions: andy9432

Hop on the nuclear stack ( DUT, Oral Min, Ru-58841) and save money for a good hair transplant.

Thoughts @andy9432 ?
hes broke i doubt he has the money to spend 200 a month doing all this,not to mention this is all pointless if your deficient in something and dont take suppplements like bioton,zinc etc.

hes broke i doubt he has the money to spend 200 a month doing all this,not to mention this is all pointless if your deficient in something and dont take suppplements like bioton,zinc etc.
His hairline is pushed back. He has MPB which is caused by DHT. Costs less than £200 a month, maybe around £100.

If he’s diffuse thinning, it could be due to deficiency, but he isn’t.

Thoughts @andy9432 ?
not a fan of hair transplants, as the good results require over harvesting, but i can accept it if there is a solid hair loss protocol behind it for a few years before the transplant

not a fan of hair transplants, as the good results require over harvesting, but i can accept it if there is a solid hair loss protocol behind it for a few years before the transplant
I think if he’s nw3 or below he should aim to regrow hair, but if he’s like nw4 or above then he needs a HT

I think if he’s nw3 or below he should aim to regrow hair, but if he’s like nw4 or above then he needs a HT
The problem with nw4 plus is that the grafts required for a natural looking hairline is a joke. Im an advocate for oral min, fin and ru as it can help with stabilizing and even regrow some hair. Therefore requiring less grafts, as We know over harvesting grafts leads to obvious scarring in the donor area

The problem with nw4 plus is that the grafts required for a natural looking hairline is a joke. Im an advocate for oral min, fin and ru as it can help with stabilizing and even regrow some hair. Therefore requiring less grafts, as We know over harvesting grafts leads to obvious scarring in the donor area
There was a new drug that’s coming out which leads to unlimited donor hair or something. Hopefully it’s approved for use soon.

Once again, if he goes to a cheap place they will mess it up tbh. He should take the nuclear stack, save up, and then see

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
There was a new drug that’s coming out which leads to unlimited donor hair or something. Hopefully it’s approved for use soon.

Once again, if he goes to a cheap place they will mess it up tbh. He should take the nuclear stack, save up, and then see
Ive heard stuff about that drug. Looks promising. As for place, turkey is not the place if u want a Good hairline. Its ok if u want to fill in crown etc, But hairline requires the best surgeons. Ive did my research on this and the best docs for this are in USA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back