Where can I get to know more about surgeries for skin lightening?

W

weXyu

Iron
I'm pretty sure all fairness creams are cope and do absolutely nothing. Is there any surgery that will transform my curry skin into fair skin? What are the long term side effects of it? Does anybody know about the costs for it in India? And does anyone have before&after pics for the surgery?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, StrangerDanger, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
its always the curries who ask about this .... man

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, StrangerDanger and Jason Voorhees
IV glutathione, Hydroquinone 4%,Vit C, Niacinamide, Alpha arbutin, L cysteine

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and .👽.
IV glutathione, Hydroquinone 4%,Vit C, Niacinamide, Alpha arbutin, L cysteine
Do you have any tranformation pics? And what are the costs and side effects of these? And is it permanent, or will I have to keep applying this?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Do you have any tranformation pics?

And what are the costs and side effects of these?
Suprisingly cheap actually but a few products aren't available or are too expensive in india. Side effects it depends, u can google each one of those product's sides and find that out
And is it permanent, or will I have to keep applying this?
No they aren't permanent u have to keep re applying them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
its always the curries who ask about this .... man
Dude fuck me, even our gods are portrayed as fair skinned today when the scriptures describe them as "dark as monsoon clouds". This fair skinned bullshit is rampant here, even religion doesn't escape it, for whatever reason.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Dude fuck me, even our gods are portrayed as fair skinned today when the scriptures describe them as "dark as monsoon clouds". This fair skinned bullshit is rampant here, even religion doesn't escape it, for whatever reason.
This is sad

No they aren't permanent u have to keep re applying them
Is there no surgery that just does it forever? What's "chemical peeling"? I've heard about it quite a few times.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Is there no surgery that just does it forever?
No there's no way of permanently lightening the skin.
What's "chemical peeling"? I've heard about it quite a few times
Chemical peeling is for uneven skin. If you suffer from melasma or hyperpigmentation u could get them. Some of those products I mentioned can help even ur skin tone aswell

Is there no surgery that just does it forever? What's "chemical peeling"? I've heard about it quite a few times.
Idk i mean theres anal bleaching so i guess it works for your face too.:y'all:

Btw read this

Btw read this

Ah thx, but can anyone answer how light it'll make my skin?

• +1
Ah thx, but can anyone answer how light it'll make my skin?
Im not really sure but expect it to go back to your natural skin color without sun tan at least

Btw read this

JFL AT having kojic acid on that list. Its a scam it does nothing.

• +1
Inform yourself about monobenzone or how that's called. In theory it removes pigmentation permanently

• +1
Reactions: weXyu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back