Where can I improve?[19M]

Lygodactylus

Lygodactylus

Wizard
been lurking on this forum for about 2 months now, and only recently have started putting things into practice.
Middle eastern and 5'7 (5'9 with army boots), which is average where I live. I'm the army, hence the short haircut.
I'd like to know what things I can touch on except the things I mentioned below. Me:
WIN 20211225 13 22 49 Pro 2
WIN 20211225 13 28 44 Pro 2
WIN 20211225 13 28 50 Pro 3
WIN 20211225 13 29 59 Pro 2

in motion:

what I'm working on now is:
-skin care (for my acne)
-new haircut
-mewing(recessed chin)

I want to reach a level where I don't feel too self conscious in front of girls. I'm thinking of buying blue contact lenses in order creates a contrast between them and my dark skin.

Is there anything I'm missing?
open to suggestions.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: randomuser2407, ChristianChad, amorfati and 1 other person
Why did u put Vaseline on ur camera

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, 360°, JL~ and 13 others
I'm thinking of buying blue contact lenses in order creates a contrast between them and my dark skin.
Uncanny valley maxxing.
Watch your hairline btw.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Good face
You should do fine

• +1
How will mewing gonna help your chin?

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, DwayneWhite55 and gamma
train neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Lygodactylus
been lurking on this forum for about 2 months now, and only recently have started putting things into practice.
Middle eastern and 5'7 (5'9 with army boots), which is average where I live. I'm the army, hence the short haircut.
I'd like to know what things I can touch on except the things I mentioned below. Me:
View attachment 1458502View attachment 1458503View attachment 1458505View attachment 1458506
in motion:

-skin care (for my acne)
-new haircut
-mewing(recessed chin)

I want to reach a level where I don't feel too self conscious in front of girls. I'm thinking of buying blue contact lenses in order creates a contrast between them and my dark skin.

open to suggestions.

Mirin cheeksucking of death

5psl after skin fix, you could slay lots of foids where you live if you stylemaxx, NTmaxx and tattoomaxx, if not just ltr a cute girl who wil fuck you 5 times a week
Deal

את האמת אני חושב שאתה נראה די טוב.

If you are NT you should have 0 problem slaying

why are you posing your lips like ur about to give me a kiss

attractive just height gg. Lift and look to get surgery to grow a few inches

Get accutane and wear lkfgs
Height kinda ruins it but face alone you can steamroll your way into JBs

View attachment 1458502View attachment 1458503View attachment 1458505View attachment 1458506
in motion:

-skin care (for my acne)
-new haircut
-mewing(recessed chin)

open to suggestions.

Need better quality photos. These ones obscure your features too much.

Stfu bro I know it's not going to help
You're not recessed, just focus on gaining 20-30 lbs of muscle by getting strong at every movement pattern, then cut down to 10% body fat, wear clothes that fit, get a better haircut, and you'll be looksmaxxed. The acne will go away on its own as you get older.

You're not recessed, just focus on gaining 20-30 lbs of muscle by getting strong at every movement pattern, then cut down to 10% body fat, wear clothes that fit, get a better haircut, and you'll be looksmaxxed. The acne will go away on its own as you get older.
Thanks bro, some actual advice :feelsyay:
Bit of a refreshment compared to the copius amount of jesterrmaxxingfags

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Thanks bro, some actual advice :feelsyay:
Bit of a refreshment compared to the copius amount of jesterrmaxxingfags
You can start with this, it's my post about gymmaxxing:

• +1