Where can you still find LTR worthy girls these days?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
I mean 99% are whores.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 275 and 3 others
India. But 50% of those Curry-women are straight up ugly, rest of them are just average looking. And Very few being above average or pretty.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Lux, Deleted member 9852 and 7 others
I THOUGHT YOU HAVE A MARROCAN GF:soy:

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Germania
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9919 and Copemaxxing
I am taken bro, but i am thinking about my brothers out there.
No ltr worthy girls. Even your marrocan girl got fucked in the ass by some stranger. Fucking Pb slut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
you can find them in neverland , that should explain things

gandy heaven

• So Sad
Reactions: Lux
I mean 99% are whores.

Bookmarked for when you figure it out.

Dumb idea... Amish? lol I don't think I can live in that world though.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Convert to islam and get a somali girl. That's probably the only way to get a virgin wife

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 9852 and homesick
Bookmarked for when you figure it out.

Dumb idea... Amish? lol I don't think I can live in that world though.
Amish sounds good, not kidding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
With the way things are going on in Somalia today, a Somali girl would probably marry you without ever seeing you or having you convert to Islam just so she could get out of that country.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Germania and Deleted member 8765
Amish sounds good, not kidding

It's very simple lifestyle though. I guess since I've never experienced it, it wouldn't be fair for me to say it's not for me... :unsure:

Convert to islam and get a somali girl. That's probably the only way to get a virgin wife
I dont care about a virgin, there are no virgins over 15 out there. And somali girls get married at 12.
A handful of boyfriends is fine, but most girls are legit sluts tbh.

3rd world villages (ded srs)

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 5891, wasted and 3 others
3rd world villages (ded srs)

And once we bring them over into the first world, they become like all the other women out there. So that means we'd have to live in the 3rd world. 😭

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, nastynas, turkproducer and 1 other person
anywhere, just be gl and be an nice and mean to them, then reap what u sow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Church

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 9090, RealSurgerymax and 1 other person
No virgin wives for manlets. But you can always kidnap a 10 year old kid and chain her to your mom's basement, you will be height-matched also.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Lux, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 9852 and 7 others
Eastern Europe and the Ethnics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Gonthar and St. Wristcel
Anywhere in the world, its just rare to find a girl like that.
most of them r sluts who only think about party, designer clothes, tRaVeL, party, dick, and all that carnal pleasure only bullshit.
ideally a girl without IG or some shit or a girl that doesnt go out much, if shes very social chances r high she has whore friends who get her to do whore shit.
also jfl dont look for LTR material in bars, clubs, dating apps, parties; thats like looking for gold in an indian public toilet.
try to find one through friends/school/sports/idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 4464, Schönling and 11 others
gold in an indian public toilet.
DB45AD24 8203 4932 8CDB 6699423ECD34

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Copemaxxing, turkproducer and 5 others
Anywhere in the world, its just rare to find a girl like that.
most of them r sluts who only think about party, designer clothes, tRaVeL, party, dick, and all that carnal pleasure only bullshit.
ideally a girl without IG or some shit or a girl that doesnt go out much, if shes very social chances r high she has whore friends who get her to do whore shit.
also jfl dont look for LTR material in bars, clubs, dating apps, parties; thats like looking for gold in an indian public toilet.
try to find one through friends/school/sports/idk
I talked to a really pretty at work and we kinda vibed, but I was too scared too apropach her. Later I found out she only has 70 followers on insta and only posts hobbie or trips kinda stuff. Biggest regret of my life

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
I found that most women in the 1-5/10 range are less slutty than most women who are in the 6-10/10 range. I think it is due to the fact that uglier girls get much less attention from men so they are less likely to be slutty because most men don't find them attractive. So they tend to have less followers on instagram (most are her friends and connections) and no beta orbiters.

And so, the hotter a girl is, the more options that she has and the more attention that she receives from men, especially good looking men so she is more likely to be slutty because she can make her wildest fantasies come true whenever she wants while the ugly girls could only attract the men that they don't want, this is where the term "femcels" comes from, although no woman can ever be a real incel since all women can get laid, and since ugly women have no attractive options, they have no reason to be slutty because the ugly guys could never be desirable enough.

Maybe if an ugly girl is in an LTR and meets a Chad who likes her she would cheat on her partner with the Chad, but it's rare that Chads are interested in the ugly girls, so it's impossible to know what would really happen in such a rare occurence. Would the ugly girl become slutty all of a sudden or would she stay loyal to her partner? I have no idea.

So, beautiful women are slutty because they have options and the hotter a guy is, the more turned on she will be because he fulfills her fantasies and make her more sexually satsfied which makes her happier as a result. Women keep beta orbiters around for attention because otherwise they would be lonely or bored, and they cheat because of their hypergamous desires.

I think that most women are capable of being loyal for a certain period of time but that they can't stay loyal for very long, and that women from the younger generations are less likely to be loyal than those of previous generations because we (the millenials) were raised based on different family values than the previous generations.

My mother and my grandmothers were raised based on values closer to the nuclear family in the sense that a stable marriage was the goal but now, the younger generations of women are told to just have as much fun as they want during their 20s (fuck as many men as they want) only to settle down with a nice guy when they get close to 30. The problem is that once women have experienced the fun of being single and slutty, they never want to settle down to a boring family life so they usually cheat even while married to their husband because they don't want the fun to stop and they get bored easily.

And this is the main problem, the previous generations were taught that sacrificing your own happiness for the sake of raising your own children was fulfilling and honorable while the younger generations (especially starting with the millenials) were left free to do whatever makes them happy. The difference is that in the past, we lived in a society that fought against human nature (especially with religious values) while today we live in a society that promotes human nature. In the past, our desires and wants were seen as evil sins of the devil, now they are promoted as the key to our happiness.

The previous generations were more religious while the younger generations are focused on hedonism. Men and women are focused on getting laid and having as much fun as possible, and men are still able to settle down later on but women can't deal with the sudden change in lifestyle so they crack while in the marriage and the relationship breaks.

This is why men are more loyal than women on average, because men have more self control because our high testosterone makes us take more logical decisions, while women are ruled by their emotions. And with each generation, it's only going to get worse, so we might as well just enjoy the decline because it's too late to stop what has already happened and if we tried, the whole world would be against us because it would go against people's freedom.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 9426 and 4 others
definitely not in germany.

i was swimming yesterday im a public swimming pool with 10 friends and ended up being alone with 2 of the foids and the stuff they said was fucking slutty and you wouldnt have thought that of the cute psl 6.5 girl ngl.

she kept talking very sexual stuff for example how she fingers herself everytime she showers or that she forgot her dildo in her bathroom once etc.

she sat next to me in the car and when i tickeled her on the leg, she said it kinda makes her horny jfl and that she likes slaps

she was also very touchy. girls are sluts and i would never ever ltr a girl like that ngl

oh and the worst thing is is that she actually got a boyfriend rn but the relationship isnt working very well as far as i know

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 4209, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
inb4 someone posts that meme of the guy who got a "Christian" virgin wife who cucked him after they got married
6a74f0f81aeff7cb97b455c5101ac72aca008cea1bcc7ae729f7a3dbece49b17 1

No virgin wives for manlets. But you can always kidnap a 10 year old kid and chain her to your mom's basement, you will be height-matched also.
gtfo out of my threads redneck, you are anoying.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 4209, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
Nowhere, awalt

Eastern Europe and the Ethnics
Maybe, but rare aswell.
My friend and I were having an affair with an arab girl at the same time. She wanted to have a threesome with us. When we saw her 1 year later, she was wearing a hijab, jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Marsiere214
definitely not in germany.

i was swimming yesterday im a public swimming pool with 10 friends and ended up being alone with 2 of the foids and the stuff they said was fucking slutty and you wouldnt have thought that of the cute psl 6.5 girl ngl.

she kept talking very sexual stuff for example how she fingers herself everytime she showers or that she forgot her dildo in her bathroom once etc.

she sat next to me in the car and when i tickeled her on the leg, she said it kinda makes her horny jfl and that she likes slaps

she was also very touchy. girls are sluts and i would never ever ltr a girl like that ngl

oh and the worst thing is is that she actually got a boyfriend rn but the relationship isnt working very well as far as i know
In my opinion in Germany it's bad, but not as bad as in other countries. I traveled 30 countries, biggest whores are in the USA/UK/SEA/Sweden. You can get a gl gf in Germany with a low notch count, but you need search and search and search. Smaller towns are better than degenerated cities like Berlin. Like as we say in German "Wie die Suche nach der Nadel im Heuhaufen." Aber irgendwo ist die Nadel.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
In my opinion in Germany it's bad, but not as bad as in other countries. I traveled 30 countries, biggest whores are in the USA/UK/SEA/Sweden. You can get a gl gf in Germany with a low notch count, but you need search and search and search. Smaller towns are better than degenerated cities like Berlin. Like as we say in German "Wie die Suche nach der Nadel im Heuhaufen." Aber irgendwo ist die Nadel.
finding a needle in the haystack

Can confirm, SEA girls are huge sluts. Now whether making her my GF would mean she'll be loyal to me is the question here. I have no idea.

mental asylum with no male guards

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, owlofathena and Gonthar
ideally a girl without IG
Don't fall for this. I fell for this and it ended up being one of the biggest if not the biggest disappointment in my life. A pretty girl without IG is usually whack in some way. These girls can end up even worse than your typical ig whore

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
Yes but it is very very rare to find a girl like that.

idek, i dont tbink i’ll find a ltr worthy girl in the west. shame my last one had to end

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 275 and Blackout.xl
there r so many ways, niggas clueless af. I ain't sharing shit though

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 5891 and 4 others
You dont

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
I mean 99% are whores.
It's not just LTR-worthy

You'll have to find 12-16yo JB

They are inexperienced and less whoreish.

After highschool 100% of women has have lost their virginity

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 4612
European country where the age of consent is 14. Some girls are still virgins at 14 and it's more than 1 percent

European country where the age of consent is 14. Some girls are still virgins at 14 and it's more than 1 percent
Oh man lifefuel that in Germany the AoC is 14 then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Brazil age of consent is just 15, and JBW works there, so there IS still hope (i blindly believe 🤞)

• +1
Oh man lifefuel that in Germany the AoC is 14 then
actually apparently the laws in germany are cucked and 14 is restricted to 21 or younger.

so you might need to find another country if you're 22 or older
Brazil age of consent is just 15, and JBW works there, so there IS still hope (i blindly believe 🤞)
its 14 there

• +1
I need to find a german 14yo jb tbh.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 5891
actually apparently the laws in germany are cucked and 14 is restricted to 21 or younger.

so you might need to find another country if you're 22 or older

its 14 there
Is the age of consent in Japan really 13?
The Age of Consent in Japan is 13 years old. The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity.

JFL the japanese indeed are pedos

JFL the japanese indeed are pedos
actually even that's bullshit too
Bad news:

https://incels.is/threads/you-can-have-sex-with-jbs-in-japan-lel.149652/
Most of the prefectures in the country have obscenity statutes or laws against corruption of minors. The age of consent in the prefectures ranges from 16 to 18 years, and it is illegal to engage in sexual activities with partners who are below this age unless a parent approves of the romantic relationship. In Tokyo, for example, a person has to be at least 18 years to agree to have any form of sexual relations. In both of Japan’s territories, Okinotori Islands and Marcus Islands, the local age of consent is 13 years.

Unfortunately most of Japan seems to be a higher age of consent like the USA.

@AlwaysHaveQuestions @Proex @Chadelite @OhWellMaxing @Syobevoli we need to go to Okinotori and Marcus Islands, that might be the best place in the world.

maybe this is where Jeffrey Epstein should have gone

View attachment 694082

well that's some military island sadly

View attachment 694097

and Marcus island has some valuable natural resource (no, not 13 year old girls)

lots of the age of consent laws are deceptive. in the USA most people think its 18 but in majority of places it is 16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776