Where can you still find LTR worthy girls these days?

In the west, it is impossible. Even the cutest girls that you talk deep conversations with that you fall in love with have deepthroated dicks from tinder.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
The most LTR worthy girl I know fucked several chads on tinder right after she broke up with her bf

the thing is finding a ugly virgin does not even work
because she was never challenged
you never know if she chose to be a virgin or just had not hot guys chasing after her

so therefore you need an hot virgin who chose to be
so basically 0 left

Hungary middle school AoC is 12 there

• Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22
It's not just LTR-worthy

You'll have to find 12-16yo JB

They are inexperienced and less whoreish.

After highschool 100% of women has have lost their virginity
Virginity isn't important. A low notch count is.
You can't find virgins after 16 yo through all religions and cultures. I also don't know any relationship with a virgin that has lasted. Only my sister's.

Virginity isn't important. A low notch count is.
You can't find virgins after 16 yo through all religions and cultures. I also don't know any relationship with a virgin that has lasted. Only my sister's.
Virgin as in she had boyfriend but not sex !? - You can date her.

I assume you want to LTR a girl, and if she has lost her virginity, that means that:

• she is not caring about herself, how she can care about you then, and others ??
  • she wasn't keeping herself for the real man, she gave herself to the wrong guy, and that is saying something
    • She is too dumb to evaluate good guys, her value system is fucked up
    • She is just a dumb whore who couldn't control herself (Her sexual behaviour). And how she will control herself in a relationship when she sees a chad better than you - She won't.
    • She think it's just 'cool' to lose virginity as soon as possible, which again, tells us that her value system is fucked up
  • The bond she had with the first guy will never be the same as the bond she had with the second guy. She might have trust issues therefore, and she won't love you the 100%, deep down there will still be shallowness that every woman witness
  • She becomes hedonistic and just wants to fuck other guys cause the fisrt sex was good feeling for her
  • There is a good chance that she might'be carrying STD's

And that's why you should only date a virgin. NEVER BECOME A CUCK AND DATE A NON-VIRGIN !!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
To add some proven points. On when women (or people) ARE LESS PROMISCUOUS

1. extraverts are more promiscuous. So introverters are less
2. generally self controlled person, personality
3. suroundings/place/friends/group where one lives of hangs with, are non-promiscuous
4. She loses something she can't get easily or at all again, and she will lose that, and it's valuable to her.

Virgin as in she had boyfriend but not sex !? - You can date her.

I assume you want to LTR a girl, and if she has lost her virginity, that means that:

• she is not caring about herself, how she can care about you then, and others ??
  • she wasn't keeping herself for the real man, she gave herself to the wrong guy, and that is saying something
    • She is too dumb to evaluate good guys, her value system is fucked up
    • She is just a dumb whore who couldn't control herself (Her sexual behaviour). And how she will control herself in a relationship when she sees a chad better than you - She won't.
    • She think it's just 'cool' to lose virginity as soon as possible, which again, tells us that her value system is fucked up
  • The bond she had with the first guy will never be the same as the bond she had with the second guy. She might have trust issues therefore, and she won't love you the 100%, deep down there will still be shallowness that every woman witness
  • She becomes hedonistic and just wants to fuck other guys cause the fisrt sex was good feeling for her
  • There is a good chance that she might'be carrying STD's

And that's why you should only date a virgin. NEVER BECOME A CUCK AND DATE A NON-VIRGIN !!
How old are you? There are no virgins.

So introverters are less

Might just be some bad experiences I've had but I don't trust introverts either. The "quiet" ones can sometimes be simply hiding their real nature because they don't want to acknowledge it. Just something untrustworthy about it.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
probably some crappy EE country.

"Where"?
That assumes, it's a matter of location?

Well. I do think location plays a role. When society punishes women for promiscuity, and are programmed from young child by everyone that it's bad to be a slut. She will be more carefull for sure, and less likely be a slut.

BESIDES. location in the world.

Some (pretty much fixed) personality factor, also matters I found.
I think, personali ty factors that matter are:

1. introversion - extraversion. Extraverts are way more likely to cheat, have higher laycounts and so on. The reason being: extraverets need to be araound people and get energy from dealing with people. Whereas severe introverts, will/do get tired from people so not so into people like extraverts

Quote from study: " Extraversion positively correlated with interest in short-term mating, unrestricted sociosexuality, having engaged in short-term mate poaching attempts, having succumbed to short-term poaching attempts of others, and lacking relationship exclusivity. "
" After e data analized,result showed that there is a meaningful relation between extraversion and sexual variety-seeking with a reliability 95% (r= 0.238) "

2. concientiousness. conscientious - chaotic. Chaotic, not concientious, was related to to short-term mating, especially with extra-pair mating (aka cheating). So I guess a concientious, organised, and goal having women is less cheating like.
And a chaotic woman, with no goal plan. Cheats more.

3. Agreeable - disagreeable character. Low levels of agreeableness, so a disagreeable woman. was related to to short-term mating, especially with extra-pair mating (aka cheating). So a woman, that argues alot, or is bitchy alot, always taking opposite stances, things like that. Is more prone to cheat and stuff.

... Now where the hell, to find an attractive looking woman that is: introverted, conscientiousness and agreeable in personality? I must say, it's quit rare combo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: far336
I found that most women in the 1-5/10 range are less slutty than most women who are in the 6-10/10 range. I think it is due to the fact that uglier girls get much less attention from men so they are less likely to be slutty because most men don't find them attractive. So they tend to have less followers on instagram (most are her friends and connections) and no beta orbiters.

And so, the hotter a girl is, the more options that she has and the more attention that she receives from men, especially good looking men so she is more likely to be slutty because she can make her wildest fantasies come true whenever she wants while the ugly girls could only attract the men that they don't want, this is where the term "femcels" comes from, although no woman can ever be a real incel since all women can get laid, and since ugly women have no attractive options, they have no reason to be slutty because the ugly guys could never be desirable enough.

Maybe if an ugly girl is in an LTR and meets a Chad who likes her she would cheat on her partner with the Chad, but it's rare that Chads are interested in the ugly girls, so it's impossible to know what would really happen in such a rare occurence. Would the ugly girl become slutty all of a sudden or would she stay loyal to her partner? I have no idea.

So, beautiful women are slutty because they have options and the hotter a guy is, the more turned on she will be because he fulfills her fantasies and make her more sexually satsfied which makes her happier as a result. Women keep beta orbiters around for attention because otherwise they would be lonely or bored, and they cheat because of their hypergamous desires.

I think that most women are capable of being loyal for a certain period of time but that they can't stay loyal for very long, and that women from the younger generations are less likely to be loyal than those of previous generations because we (the millenials) were raised based on different family values than the previous generations.

My mother and my grandmothers were raised based on values closer to the nuclear family in the sense that a stable marriage was the goal but now, the younger generations of women are told to just have as much fun as they want during their 20s (fuck as many men as they want) only to settle down with a nice guy when they get close to 30. The problem is that once women have experienced the fun of being single and slutty, they never want to settle down to a boring family life so they usually cheat even while married to their husband because they don't want the fun to stop and they get bored easily.

And this is the main problem, the previous generations were taught that sacrificing your own happiness for the sake of raising your own children was fulfilling and honorable while the younger generations (especially starting with the millenials) were left free to do whatever makes them happy. The difference is that in the past, we lived in a society that fought against human nature (especially with religious values) while today we live in a society that promotes human nature. In the past, our desires and wants were seen as evil sins of the devil, now they are promoted as the key to our happiness.

The previous generations were more religious while the younger generations are focused on hedonism. Men and women are focused on getting laid and having as much fun as possible, and men are still able to settle down later on but women can't deal with the sudden change in lifestyle so they crack while in the marriage and the relationship breaks.

This is why men are more loyal than women on average, because men have more self control because our high testosterone makes us take more logical decisions, while women are ruled by their emotions. And with each generation, it's only going to get worse, so we might as well just enjoy the decline because it's too late to stop what has already happened and if we tried, the whole world would be against us because it would go against people's freedom.
god damn how long do you take typing this shit I swear every post you make is 1 paragraph +

Just Islammaxx bruh

honestly girls say the same about guys so both genders are cucked or nvm since theres more than 2 genders all genders are cucked