Where did the whole whites are oppressed meme come from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to get hate for this I dont give a fuck

Cant go a day without whites complaining about "anti whiteness" or the "anti white agenda" jfl you people are universally loved and worshipped literally everywhere on the planet. You can get away with literally anything, whites regularly bomb the shit out of ethnic countries but are still worshipped by the same ethnics who got their house destroyed last week. :feelskek:

You wouldnt last a day as an indian, people talk about how whites have it easier in dating. But whites dont just have it easier in dating whites have it easier in literally everything.

Its funny how some white people will deny this but if you were to ask them if they want to be ethnic theyd say no even though ethnics supposedly have it "easier"
We just want white countries to stay that way and for people to stop trying to bring “diversity” by sending criminal shitskins to ruin our countries

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and wishIwasSalludon
thing is the "hate speech against blacks" is posted by GroyperILOVELOLIS1488
while the hate speech against whites is posted by some bitch with a pHD with her full name
Yeah Charles Murray and James Watson don't have PHD.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
White brah have effectively cucked themselves into a corner through the repeated shilling for ethnics, women, and lgbtq niggas, the mere fact that you as an ethnic can spout as much vocal hatred that you have for whites alone whereas if you’re white and even as much as utter an inconvenience an ethnic has brought to you, your social rep is fucked, not to mention the amount of ethnics flooding into white countries and committing however as many crimes that they can with no general repercussion
You are mentally ill if you believe that

I hope abdi and Muhammad keep flooding the west and committing more crimes lololol
What goes around comes around
Reparations inbound

• +1
Whites are the most oppressed race.

• JFL

Cant go a day without whites complaining about "anti whiteness" or the "anti white agenda" jfl you people are universally loved and worshipped literally everywhere on the planet. You can get away with literally anything, whites regularly bomb the shit out of ethnic countries but are still worshipped by the same ethnics who got their house destroyed last week. :feelskek:

You wouldnt last a day as an indian, people talk about how whites have it easier in dating. But whites dont just have it easier in dating whites have it easier in literally everything.

Its funny how some white people will deny this but if you were to ask them if they want to be ethnic theyd say no even though ethnics supposedly have it "easier"
Whites arent necessarily being oppressed, more like parasitized by Jews. They have changed the demographics and while currently they still have a chance, over the next generation or two (a few decades) they will be ethnically replaced, making it harder to find your own white looksmatch.

While its true that whites have easier time dating in a pool of all races, but with dwindling other european populations in the world its becoming slimmer pickings, add that most white women are also programmed to behave in ways that makes white pairing even more difficult. Whites dont have much of any difficulty trying to racemix, thats easy, the problem lies in preserving your genes.

No one is saying Indians have it easier, most of us think Indians have it the worst. No white would ever want to trade places.

Jews want more slave cattle, while whites are goodest goys they arent the optimal cattle so they are being bred out of the plantation. That being bred out of the world is the grievance whites have.

What goes around comes around
i hope so!
IMG 2387

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
We just want white countries to stay that way and for people to stop trying to bring “diversity” by sending criminal shitskins to ruin our countries
fair enough

I don't understand the race-war anyways. Beyond the mass-immigration from ethnics to white countries that needs to be stopped ASAP. Nobody who lives in the netherlands benefits from this mass-immigration and it needs to be prevented and reversed.
beyond that, it is cope.

The real deal: We are in a gender-war. Women rights need to be taken away. This is the most important conflict in my country (netherlands).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Lmao, Deleted member 50702 and 3 others
but with dwindling other european populations
white smv will only increase because of that , one of the things people like about whites is colored eyes, but imagine if literally every ethnic had blue eyes. No one would give a shit about white peoples colored eyes. As white features become more rare white smv will only increase is what im predicting.

over the next generation or two (a few decades) they will be ethnically replaced, making it harder to find your own white looksmatch.
it would take at least 100 + years of immigration for that to happen which might not happen as the right has been rising all across Europe.

add that most white women are also programmed
white women aren't being programmed to behave anyway theirs just behaving as women naturally behave now that they've been freed from oppression. Women being hypergamous is natural. In what way are white women being programmed?

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
Whites make up 8% of the global population and it’s declining every year. It’s a replacement in our own home countries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, kanderior and wishIwasSalludon
Whites make up 8% of the global population and it’s declining every year. It’s a replacement in our own home countries.
it wont continue for much longer

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Deleted member 30037
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
I don't understand the race-war anyways. Beyond the mass-immigration from ethnics to white countries that needs to be stopped ASAP. Nobody who lives in the netherlands benefits from this mass-immigration and it needs to be prevented and reversed.
beyond that, it is cope.

The real deal: We are in a gender-war. Women rights need to be taken away. This is the most important conflict in my country (netherlands).
Women are amazing. As a slave you should be for ethnic migration because that means your pheno becomes rarer and gets considered on the same footing as western pheno for white women and self-hating ethnic women.

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
white smv will only increase because of that , one of the things people like about whites is colored eyes, but imagine if literally every ethnic had blue eyes. No one would give a shit about white peoples colored eyes. As white features become more rare white smv will only increase is what im predicting.
Who cares about SMV while your people are being ethnically substituted in their own countries. Nothing positive about it.
it would take at least 100 + years of immigration for that to happen which might not happen as the right has been rising all across Europe.
In some parts of my country more than 50% of newborns are of at least 1 foreigner parent. If the influx of immigrants keeps this pace I'd say in some decades Europeans will be minority in their countries (some Europeans are already minorities in their cities/towns).
white women aren't being programmed to behave anyway theirs just behaving as women naturally behave now that they've been freed from oppression. Women being hypergamous is natural. In what way are white women being programmed?
White people in general are being programmed to feel guilty, hate their race and let themselves be substituted, it's not exclusive. A funny pattern I've seen lately in ads is how everytime a mixed couple is present, its always a white woman with a black man. Stats prove its not working tho since white women are the demography who racemixes the least.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
You’re right, I agree. All this is doing is making whites far more right wing and racist lmao
ethnics and joos are on borrowed time best we prepare ourselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Extremely true i always said this. Then they gaslight ethnic racism doesn't exist

• +1
I've seen lately in ads is how everytime a mixed couple is present, its always a white woman with a black man
I usually see the opposite nowadays

Nothing positive about it.
its good if ur a MTN or below if ur a chad white then its bad I suppose

White people in general are being programmed to feel guilty, hate their race
examples?

Stats prove its not working tho since white women are the demography who racemixes the least.
because attraction is largely inherent, babies prefer looking at attractive faces. also race mixing for white women isnt acceptable depending on who theyre mixing with.

Wow, this forum really is deathnic central. Gonna take it as a compliment to my race I guess.

Last edited:
Lol. Evidence or stfu.
"muh peer reviewed studies" kys faggot.
whites have been brainwashed into niggolatry and selfhate by the use of guilt-tripping. only autists like me are inmune to the propaganda

• JFL
Women are amazing. As a slave you should be for ethnic migration because that means your pheno becomes rarer and gets considered on the same footing as western pheno for white women and self-hating ethnic women.
I am slav, not white. Which means I compete for the bad-boy thugmaxxed vibe to get social success and women.

Ethnics compete with me, us, slavs. I can't allow this.

In fairness to the cumskins, I'd be mad too if I was constantly reminded of my "privilege" while being an inkel NEET. It's similar to how foids cry about muh patriarchy, acting like every man has power over them.

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 55314 and Big White Cuck
its good if ur a MTN or below if ur a chad white then its bad I suppose
NIGGA WHY WOULD I CARE ABOUT GETTING PUSSY IF MY NATION, PEOPLE AND CULTURE DISSAPEAR. I AM WHITE BEFORE I AM AN INCEL.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Im so conflicted in this as an ethnic and a white supremacist. What am I supposed to feel?

• JFL
@Gengar @Kamui @Runawaytictac @klip11 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @yvngbreadstick
Good thread, brother. Whites are the most privileged, JFL at any white person claiming they're "oppressed."

• +1
Reactions: zura, Ricky212 and wishIwasSalludon
Good thread, brother. Whites are the most privileged, JFL at any white person claiming they're "oppressed."
based

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
IMG 20231226 154640 711
IMG 20231226 154651 814

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702

Go back to africa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and gribsufer1
and jews?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, Michael Myers and bourgeoizyzz
Status
Not open for further replies.