Where did the whole whites are oppressed meme come from

Status
Not open for further replies.
technically im not. i just was very weird in my teens and now i enjoy rotting in here with other weirdos 🙏
so is anyone gonna break the news to him?

lol the only white holocaust was the Irish potato famine and that was engineered by the Anglos.

I am slav, not white. Which means I compete for the bad-boy thugmaxxed vibe to get social success and women.

Ethnics compete with me, us, slavs. I can't allow this.
And that's precisely why a more multicultural world is better for you. Even if you are competing with ethnics you won't get taxed while in an anglo-german cnetric world you are subhuman no matter what.

so is anyone gonna break the news to him?
what news bro?
IMG 2885

And that's precisely why a more multicultural world is better for you. Even if you are competing with ethnics you won't get taxed while in an anglo-german cnetric world you are subhuman no matter what.
you sound soooo jewish 😭😂 your name makes sense tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum, gribsufer1 and wishIwasSalludon
Im going to get hate for this I dont give a fuck

Cant go a day without whites complaining about "anti whiteness" or the "anti white agenda" jfl you people are universally loved and worshipped literally everywhere on the planet. You can get away with literally anything, whites regularly bomb the shit out of ethnic countries but are still worshipped by the same ethnics who got their house destroyed last week. :feelskek:

You wouldnt last a day as an indian, people talk about how whites have it easier in dating. But whites dont just have it easier in dating whites have it easier in literally everything.

Its funny how some white people will deny this but if you were to ask them if they want to be ethnic theyd say no even though ethnics supposedly have it "easier"
Over for u

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Last edited:
lol the only white holocaust was the Irish potato famine and that was engineered by the Anglos.

how will I not suffer if white foids are fucking ethnic thugs instead of slav thugs?

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
hes just trying to make sure hes passes on his genes its better than being an incel
i respect it, game is game, here in spain we say:
"en tiempos de guerra cualquier agujero es trinchera"
it means:
"in times of war any hole is a trench"

how will I not suffer if white foids are fucking ethnic thugs instead of slav thugs?
they won't unless the slav has brown eyes.

Take the eye color pill

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
i respect it, game is game, here in spain we say:
"en tiempos de guerra cualquier agujero es trinchera"
it means:
"in times of war any hole is a trench"
what pheno do u have

I ur not getting laids its most likely just cause ur ugly but try using OLD
im not getting laid because ive never tried to. i am a 6'2 white normie but I have some traumas from my teen years that im working on.

• JFL
Whites aren’t necessarily more “beautiful”, they just so happen to be the best looking race overall since whites on average have better harmony, coloring, and pheno than ethnics by default
I hate niggers but this doesn't really make sense

It's just because of eurocentrism, a random tribe with 0 influences wouldn't say white people have "better harmony" or think they hve better coloring

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and wishIwasSalludon
a random tribe with 0 influences wouldn't say white people have "better harmony"
I remember a study done on this actually ill see if I can find it

I remember a study done on this actually ill see if I can find it
What was the result if u can recall

I assume most people prefer others with high phenotypical averageness of their population?

have u ever been to northern europe I heard alot of nordic and germanic girls like med pheno
i was in vienna 2 summers ago but as i said i didnt care about girls and I just visited museums and monuments for 4 days

• JFL
i was in vienna 2 summers ago but as i said i didnt care about girls and I just visited museums and monuments for 4 days
I have a cousin whos half Austrian and he lives in Vienna

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43685
im not even coping, im just a turboautist, i dont even know how to text girls
being an incel as a tall, white, MTN + is impossible. Maybe if u were ethnic or sub 4 psl Id believe u.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43685
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 43685 and gribsufer1
Fucking horrible thread

• JFL
nope if they open borders for eastwrn europe he will need to compete with ethnics and they will inevatibly fuck some of the women which is shit

Status
Not open for further replies.