Where did this picture of Orb come from?

And this pic of him with his gook girlfriend proves what exactly?
it proves he had to geomax to get a gf, did you not read what I was replying to dumbfuck?

• Ugh..
Reactions: nword49
it proves he had to geomax to get a gf, did you not read what I was replying to dumbfuck?
He could literally be in any location in that picture. If I post a picture with an Indian does it mean I'm in India? You stupid fucking nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, SubhumanForever and MikeMew'sBitch
He could literally be in any location in that picture. If I post a picture with an Indian does it mean I'm in India? You stupid fucking nigger
either way all he could get was a ugly gook lmfao. muh jbw. muh chad. muh ascension. if he cant date his own race hes not a "chad"

either way all he could get was a ugly gook lmfao. muh jbw. muh chad. muh ascension. if he cant date his own race hes not a "chad"
You're coping.

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel

Look up Tyler Mahers GF and tell me hes not a Chad cause he dates a bitch way below his looks level, your such a dumb nigger.

Your just coping cause your most likely LTN or Subhuman

• +1
He could order foids like pizza from tinder

The Tinder expirements with his Pictures are insane.

I think one of these is here on .org but im not even gonna bother searching.

• +1
@Magnum Opus what would you rate orb?

@cytoplasm @St.TikTokcel rate

Did he say what he took?

• +1
Reactions: Yuki
Normie

• +1
Only eyes
Orb4

Take his model eyes out of the picture and he’s still attractive. Shocker

No he ain't
That's simply hair and lighting
His jaw is shit
This is literally a shitty basement selfie. In fact every photo or video of him are his shitty distorted webcam recordings. + he needs a haircut. Also how are you going to claim he’s not attractive as a male when you’re an indian volcel who’s never felt the inside of a woman’s vagina

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, SubhumanForever and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim
This is literally a shitty basement selfie. In fact every photo or video of him are his shitty distorted webcam recordings. + he needs a haircut. Also how are you going to claim he’s not attractive as a male when you’re an indian volcel who’s never felt the inside of a woman’s vagina
I'm not Indian jfl
And neither has he

Not brachy = fakecel

• +1
Where is he now?

I'm not asking you specifically. Maybe some giga autist knows
That’s the thing, literally no one knows

He got doxxed in 2016 and made a statement about it on bb.com then left for good, and has since (hopefully) gotten his priorities straight, he claimed to simply be a troll and his sex life was healthy

The rumors that he muh “roped in thailand” muh “slayed in thailand” or anything fucking “roped” and “thailand” is just grey tiktok babble spread by retards who have never even seen this faggot’s face or was aware of his presence before blackpill/looksmax slideshows showed up on their tiktok and instagram feed

The rumor originated from the misc board on bb.com (the forum that he primarily dwelled, rotted and trolled on), and again has since been spread by newfags who know nothing

For now we can just admire the same 60 or so archived .jpg, .mp4 and .gif files of this retard’s face that are spread around and jerked off on by incels (myself included)

I don’t think anyone cares enough to find out who this guy really is or where he is now, I’m sure he is fine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: got.daim and SubhumanForever
Heaven

• +1
Irkkedphaggot :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
That’s the thing, literally no one knows

He got doxxed in 2016 and made a statement about it on bb.com then left for good, and has since (hopefully) gotten his priorities straight, he claimed to simply be a troll and his sex life was healthy

The rumors that he muh “roped in thailand” muh “slayed in thailand” or anything fucking “roped” and “thailand” is just grey tiktok babble spread by retards who have never even seen this faggot’s face or was aware of his presence before blackpill/looksmax slideshows showed up on their tiktok and instagram feed

The rumor originated from the misc board on bb.com (the forum that he primarily dwelled, rotted and trolled on), and again has since been spread by newfags who know nothing

For now we can just admire the same 60 or so archived .jpg, .mp4 and .gif files of this retard’s face that are spread around and jerked off on by incels (myself included)

I don’t think anyone cares enough to find out who this guy really is or where he is now, I’m sure he is fine
New psl objective: Find orb and win Lifetime vip:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
New psl objective: Find orb and win Lifetime vip:forcedsmile:
Orb is like a Rubik's cube that I cannot solve, that I must solve. I've been researching and archiving everything about this man in attempts to find him for about a week now. However I will add if my attempts of tracking this fag down yield successful I will not doxx him or reveal anything to the general psl-sphere because that would be shitty

• Love it
Reactions: got.daim
Orb is like a Rubik's cube that I cannot solve, that I must solve. I've been researching and archiving everything about this man in attempts to find him for about a week now. However I will add if my attempts of tracking this fag down yield successful I will not doxx him or reveal anything to the general psl-sphere because that would be shitty
Sweet tag me if you have some big news about him

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, got.daim, counterintuitive and 1 other person
also orb seemed to legit have A40-A50 eyes

• +1