Where did this picture of Orb come from?

@raleqtambrobret

Even his starting point was chadlite , just a question of body maxxing to become chad. Takes serious mental delusions for a good looking White guy to think that their not GL.
He’s a high iq ‘spergy tard that never did any real looksmaxxing besides lean and gymmaxxing but it’s unknown if he really had any serious mental illness or delusions.

I think the letter he wrote on jawsurgeryforums may be genuine though now that I really think about it.

He’s a high iq ‘spergy tard that never did any real looksmaxxing besides lean and gymmaxxing but it’s unknown if he really had any serious mental illness or delusions.

I think the letter he wrote on jawsurgeryforums may be genuine though now that I really think about it.
Still though, you really gotta wonder what the hell was going on as everyone ran the tinder experiments and other OLD apps and he got insane results.

I think that he probably was just messing with everyone . But surprisingly he gook maxxed, which is odd considering he could have gotten hot white or latina or Arab bitches. Nothing really makes sense for his case, cause he not once mentioned lay reports

• +1
Reactions: nword49
wtf

• Hmm...
Reactions: nword49