Where do I stand 1-10 updated photo

D

Dadinho

Iron
So a while ago I made a post asking about how do I look and people kept saying I was bloated as fuck and they were not able to see facial bone to judge (23% bf I think) so I found an old picture when I was lower BF (12-15% I would guess). How would you rate me with a lower BF compared to how I look know? How much potential do you think I have after looksmaxing? Check out the old post to see how do I look now https://looksmax.org/threads/advice-about-nose-chin-and-where-do-i-stand-0-10.3509/#post-52756

Sorry about the autistic pose and the shit quality but it was the only photo I could find from when I had a significant lower BF. The reason I'm not cutting right now is because I'm months without training and lost to much strength and size, I'll get my squat back to 265 and deadlift back to 300 then do a RFL type diet to strip some fat.

Attachments

• 20181113_074849.jpg
    20181113_074849.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 119
TBH ngl.. same except hair

Strength is cope for uglyfuglies and manlets.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Shit quality pic. Which pixel is your face op?

Honestly you should cut OP, don't fall for the strength meme. As a natty it's very hard to lose weight once you have put it on I find especially when you are used to eating large amounts.

Sorry guys, I know the pic is shit but it was the only one I found where I'm with low BF. Forgive me for the useless post. I will wait a few weeks to gey my lifts up and do a RFL to strip some fat then post the results.

I went to a plastic surgeon last week, been thinking about doing a rhino to straighten my nose, I have a fucked up nostril so I'll have to do something anyway, don't know if it is worth it though. When I take a pic, I always have the feeling that the nose makes my hole face look more asymetrical.

4psl average irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
How do you expect a rating with your eye area/eyelids completely covered?

• +1
Eyes bro

• +1
What fuck up my eyes is that I have this dark circles under even when I get a full night of sleep. I think it is genetic, how do I get rid of it?

What fuck up my eyes is that I have this dark circles under even when I get a full night of sleep. I think it is genetic, how do I get rid of it?
wear makeup

Happy8

Cheeks are too fat for low bodyfat keep cutting.