Discussion Where/how to get Modafinil?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Iron
I'm certain I have ADHD but here in Canada its so hard to get a diagnosis. I've decided Im going to start with fixing it without diagnoses. So how and where can I buy/get real Modafinil? Is it even legal here in canada? (to buy without prescription)

efidescontinuado

efidescontinuado

Bronze
Just ask for it in all the pharmacies near ur place, if they ask for the recipe try another. I have bought a lot of drugs without prescription this way.

GypsyEyes

GypsyEyes

Bronze
Modafinil is a narcolepsy drug. Its affect on overall tonic dopamine in the brain, phasic release and reuptake in neurons isn't even comparable to stimulants. If you actually have ADHD, I don't think you'll experience many therapeutic effects taking it anyway. Kind of comparable to high dose caffeine on an empty stomach from my experience.

Try to get diagnosed ASAP or find a dealer and buy Adderall.

Unmoggablegingercel

Unmoggablegingercel

Ascended.
Modafinil is a narcolepsy drug. Its affect on overall tonic dopamine in the brain, phasic release and reuptake in neurons isn't even comparable to stimulants. If you actually have ADHD, I don't think you'll experience many therapeutic effects taking it anyway. Kind of comparable to high dose caffeine on an empty stomach from my experience.

Bullshit, I have adhd and it’s a miracle drug for me

GypsyEyes

GypsyEyes

Bronze
Bullshit, I have adhd and it’s a miracle drug for me
Probably another self-diagnosed schizoid. ADHD is shaped by environment anyway and differs drastically between one person to another. What is a fact is that modafinil is not commonly used to treat ADHD, or its a first line of treatment. Similar effect to wellbutrin.

Last edited:
mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Iron

I'm afraid of Adderall penis shrinkage side effects and its addictiveness, I am prone to addiction. I hear a lot of good things about modafinil. I assume I can just test mod first and then try Adderall to compare benefits.

mrswag44

mrswag44

Silver
I'm certain I have ADHD but here in Canada its so hard to get a diagnosis. I've decided Im going to start with fixing it without diagnoses. So how and where can I buy/get real Modafinil? Is it even legal here in canada? (to buy without prescription)
@chadison

Shako Mako

Shako Mako

Proud @2000 defender.
I buy from buymoda.org.

Shako Mako

Shako Mako

Proud @2000 defender.
Modafinil is kinda underwhelming. I personally think there's any need to use unless you're really tired or stressed out.

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Modafinil doesn't do anything for adhd, it just makes you very alert, it has no effects on the motivational part of your brain, amphetamines and modafinil feel completely different, its a meme to compare these 2 drugs