Where/how to get Modafinil?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
I'm certain I have ADHD but here in Canada its so hard to get a diagnosis. I've decided Im going to start with fixing it without diagnoses. So how and where can I buy/get real Modafinil? Is it even legal here in canada? (to buy without prescription)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 19551
Just ask for it in all the pharmacies near ur place, if they ask for the recipe try another. I have bought a lot of drugs without prescription this way.

Modafinil is a narcolepsy drug. Its affect on overall tonic dopamine in the brain, phasic release and reuptake in neurons isn't even comparable to stimulants. If you actually have ADHD, I don't think you'll experience many therapeutic effects taking it anyway. Kind of comparable to high dose caffeine on an empty stomach from my experience.

Try to get diagnosed ASAP or find a dealer and buy Adderall.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Modafinil is a narcolepsy drug. Its affect on overall tonic dopamine in the brain, phasic release and reuptake in neurons isn't even comparable to stimulants. If you actually have ADHD, I don't think you'll experience many therapeutic effects taking it anyway. Kind of comparable to high dose caffeine on an empty stomach from my experience.

Bullshit, I have adhd and it’s a miracle drug for me

Bullshit, I have adhd and it’s a miracle drug for me
Probably another self-diagnosed schizoid. ADHD is shaped by environment anyway and differs drastically between one person to another. What is a fact is that modafinil is not commonly used to treat ADHD, or its a first line of treatment. Similar effect to wellbutrin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

I'm afraid of Adderall penis shrinkage side effects and its addictiveness, I am prone to addiction. I hear a lot of good things about modafinil. I assume I can just test mod first and then try Adderall to compare benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I'm certain I have ADHD but here in Canada its so hard to get a diagnosis. I've decided Im going to start with fixing it without diagnoses. So how and where can I buy/get real Modafinil? Is it even legal here in canada? (to buy without prescription)
@chadison

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
I buy from buymoda.org.

Modafinil is kinda underwhelming. I personally think there's any need to use unless you're really tired or stressed out.

Modafinil doesn't do anything for adhd, it just makes you very alert, it has no effects on the motivational part of your brain, amphetamines and modafinil feel completely different, its a meme to compare these 2 drugs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 13787
Modafinil is kinda underwhelming. I personally think there's any need to use unless you're really tired or stressed out.
combined with other things it's pretty worth tbh

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
combined with other things it's pretty worth tbh
I tried it at sub 200mg doses for 2 days in a row and the second I was super paranoid huge anxiety. I’m naturally sort of paranoid and delusional but it wxasterbated it. Regardless I’m going to try some proper ADHD meds now that I was diagnosed