Where the fuck are you even supposed to meet girls?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Everywhere i have gone they always told me i wont meet girls there. In school, my friends told me this, in college, i got told the same thing, when i joined a band the first thing i got told was that im not gonna meet a girl there either. Hell, even a girl i had gone out from tinder told me i wont meet a girl from this App.

Noone ever introduced me to girls, evertime i said i wanted to fuck they told me to forget about it or that sex doesnt matter. Female friends i had didnt help me with that either.Girls never approached me either. I had to either cold approach or use dating apps and i got nothing anyway.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NormieKilla, Danish_Retard, Acnno and 4 others
What's ur face out of ten?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, thereallegend and 3 others
for some weird reason for some people is never the right time, never the right place, also why the fuck do you feel entitled to sex?? you're supposed to obey and shut up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Cope_detector, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
for some weird reason for some people is never the right time, never the right place

or maybe its cuz they dont have the right face EVER

i saw your rate thread u r not ugly lol. prolly a big autists like @badg96 ?

hop on T it will make you a slayer and shave

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 209, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 5786
You supposed to meet them at your appartment after downloading tinder
@subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 209 and 4 others
or some weird reason for some people is never the right time, never the right place
Exactly, I feel like its not even about looks. Your either destined to have sex or not. I have seen a lot of guys that I mogged with girlfriends but Im khhv.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
@N1666 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@OldVirgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
i saw your rate thread u r not ugly lol. prolly a big autists like @badg96 ?

hop on T it will make you a slayer and shave
you taking it too easy on subhumans
His jaw is utter shit and he has 0 redeeming features, let's not get it twisted quintuple surgery or death imo

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, .👽. and Deleted member 9670
Exactly, I feel like its not even about looks. Your either destined to have sex or not. I have seen a lot of guys that I mogged with girlfriends but Im khhv.
this sounds like a good cope. maybe you overestimate your looks, maybe they are betabux. i understood with time, that some people may look ugly to you, but to girls they still look better than you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
true tbh. Incels like @subhuman incel always existed. No amount of looks will save them. Unironically if he wake up the next day as Alain Delon he will still be khhv because him is a him
@thecel predicted this thing long time ago in one of his threads

@N1666

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, .👽., Deleted member 12669 and 2 others
this sounds like a good cope. maybe you overestimate your looks, maybe they are betabux. i understood with time, that some people may look ugly to you, but to girls they still look better than you
Im nothing special facially but Im just saying I have known a lot of mediocre looking guys with girlfriends but something like this has never happened to me

true tbh. Incels like @subhuman incel always existed. No amount of looks will save them. Unironically if he wake up the next day as Alain Delon he will still be khhv because him is a him

@N1666
:pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14323
you taking it too easy on subhumans
His jaw is utter shit and he has 0 redeeming features, let's not get it twisted quintuple surgery or death imo
his jaw isn't bad

@N1666
@subhuman incel can i see your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel

@Albeacho
@subhuman incel
@N1666
@thecel
@WannabeJock
@PingPong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, subhuman incel, Albeacho and 1 other person

@Albeacho
@subhuman incel
@N1666
@thecel
@WannabeJock
You really expect me to read that

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: .👽., subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786

@OldVirgin

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14323, .👽. and 3 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1

then you DONT mogged them lmao. looks are everything

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
@LooksOverAll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Go to Walmart or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 209

@Albeacho
@subhuman incel
@N1666
@thecel
@WannabeJock
@PingPong
Ur tag never works btw

• Hmm...
It’s def not hard to meet girls

Last edited:
Everywhere i have gone they always told me i wont meet girls there. In school, my friends told me this, in college, i got told the same thing, when i joined a band the first thing i got told was that im not gonna meet a girl there either. Hell, even a girl i had gone out from tinder told me i wont meet a girl from this App.

Noone ever introduced me to girls, evertime i said i wanted to fuck they told me to forget about it or that sex doesnt matter. Female friends i had didnt help me with that either.Girls never approached me either. I had to either cold approach or use dating apps and i got nothing anyway.
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 209
If anyone has legit answers post tbh, OLD isn’t my thing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 209
for some weird reason for some people is never the right time, never the right place, also why the fuck do you feel entitled to sex?? you're supposed to obey and shut up
obey roddy piper GIF