Where the fuck can I get something for a PCT.

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Look, I am a member of a local forum for bodybuilding.
I posted my plan about taking LGD at 18 and ofc....
MUH DONT TAKE IT YOU HAVE NATURAL POTENTIAL, MUH YOU ARE GOING TO INSTANTLY RUIN TEST PRODUCTION FOR LIFE AND DIE IN A FEW WEEKS!!!!!
Fuck off.

After a long while people started complainig and told me that I MUST USE A PCT or I will be fucked for life.

So what the fuck do I need for a PCT and where can I get it???? I m poor as fuck.
A source for LGD would be good too.

• +1
Reactions: left2die
MUH DONT TAKE IT YOU HAVE NATURAL POTENTIAL, MUH YOU ARE GOING TO INSTANTLY RUIN TEST PRODUCTION FOR LIFE AND DIE IN A FEW WEEKS!!!!!
Fuck off.

After a long while people started complainig and told me that I MUST USE A PCT or I will be fucked for life.

So what the fuck do I need for a PCT and where can I get it???? I m poor as fuck.
Ive read on sarms and apparently most sarms PCTs are very light so even ashwaghanda could do the trick. Rad140 and LGD are the toughest though so Its up to you. Guy here used some placebo "alpha-x whatever" pills.

Fuck off.

Purerawz sells both lgd and pct drugs

Ive read on sarms and apparently most sarms PCTs are very light so even ashwaghanda could do the trick. Rad140 and LGD are the toughest though so Its up to you. Guy here used some placebo "alpha-x whatever" pills.

JFL he got paid to say that
Purerawz sells both lgd and pct drugs

Is it all good? And do they ship worldwide?