Where the fuck do I get Growth Hormone?!?!

N

needhelplol

Iron
Joined
Jun 25, 2026
Posts
13
Reputation
3
I’ve been contacting some suppliers from indiamart and they all try to fucking charge me $600 Ik it’s safer than Chinese shit but what the fuck. I wanna buy 360ius to last me two months and I am js not willing to spend that mu chi fucking money on that what do I do. (Ik ima broke asl but still can’t get a fucking job cs of my parents) 🤣
 
I’ve been contacting some suppliers from indiamart and they all try to fucking charge me $600 Ik it’s safer than Chinese shit but what the fuck. I wanna buy 360ius to last me two months and I am js not willing to spend that mu chi fucking money on that what do I do. (Ik ima broke asl but still can’t get a fucking job cs of my parents) 🤣
chinese shit mogs
 
Genuine question would I be better off w gh or mk677? If it’s legit I can run it for 4 weeks I’m tryna get a bit taller, better sleep, get bigger
mk677 aint doing any of that bro its cope use hgh
 
don’t know if I should run 6ius or 4ius per day and on top gh fucking expensive
 

Similar threads

M
Replies
15
Views
76
ms.070
M
anabolicfartz
Replies
0
Views
9
anabolicfartz
anabolicfartz
Z
Replies
1
Views
48
zennxys
zennxys
shortmanlett
Replies
4
Views
42
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
LTNcell_000
Replies
0
Views
10
LTNcell_000
LTNcell_000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top