Where the fuk are people getting the idea that ice hooding creates fat on the eyelids? It literally burns fat

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Where are people getting this idea from?

link studies?

icing literally burns fat hence cool sculpting lmao.

show me one study or even an article where ice creates more eyelid fat..

where the fuk did you guys get this from

• Ugh..
Reactions: Solidcoin
bro look at my recent transformation post ice hooding has done wonders

bro look at my recent transformation post ice hooding has done wonders
show me an article or study that ice “creates” eye lid fat. It seems like you guys are just parroting this shit

ice literally burns fat. Hence cool sculpting

the only thing ice will do is temporarily shrink the eyelid skin making it look more hooded(for like 20 minutes) then it goes back to normal lmao.

And it also burns the fat in the process so it’s actually making it less hooded over time

show me an article or study that ice “creates” eye lid fat. It seems like you guys are just parroting this shit

ice literally burns fat. Hence cool sculpting

the only thing ice will do is temporarily shrink the eyelid skin making it look more hooded(for like 20 minutes) then it goes back to normal lmao.

And it also burns the fat in the process so it’s actually making it less hooded over time
look at eskimos bro how u explain the extreme hooding

the only way I can see it creating more fat is from the blood flow from your skin cooling down and nutrients/fat going into it after

BUT that doesn’t make sense because then coolsculpting or icing your buccal fat wouldn’t make you lose fat.

so I highly doubt that’s the case

there was a dude who iced his buccal fat and he lost fat. It makes 0 sense that someone would lose or gain fat on specific areas. Icing makes you lose fat

@GripMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
oh it doesnt work? explain my results inkwell

C2342342apture
IMG 20210827 093532  01

before ➡️ after

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Laikyn, Jerryterry129 and BUY$DRUGS
Brown fat stimulation, I think cold temperature will shrink white fat cells, expand brown fat cells and the fat above your eyes is brown fat. Not positive if true but that’s what I remember readin

Maybe it burn fat short-term but body counteracts this with increased fat storage in the area to prevent excessively low fat there. Basically the same concept as weight lifting destroying muscle and hypertrophy occurring as a consequence of that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423