WHERE to be & WHEN to be - A Natural Lightning Guide

MaartenVaanThomm

MaartenVaanThomm

Iron
I was studying different lighting types and all I've discovered I am gonna lay it down for you guys. It is not strictly based on my personal appearance (it is to some degree indeed), but I've also analysed instagram content and various google pics pool. Review was done for temperate climate zone for Europe and US/Canada region.

TLDR: Outdoor daylight is a looksmin (as long as you don't have Thom Strijd skin)

Before you shit your pants, boyos: It's not about staying in the cave all day long crawl out at night. It's about managing and scheduling various occasions for the most beneficial environment for you to appear more attractive.

Ranking from worst to most beneficial for your face (and body):

1. Outdoors - Daylight - Morning - a death sentence, light is very sharp, very direct and immidiately catches up not only all your imperfections related to skin texture (scars, wrinkles, pores), but also highlights pigmentation issues and (obviously) any breakouts. A death sentence, never meet friends/schedule a date for the morning and outdoors.

2. Outdoors - Daylight - Day (Cast) - same shit as above, gives a bit more blended out look beacuse light is slightly softer, but in general still a death sentence. No meetings.

3. Outdoors - Daylight - Day (Clear sky) - good thing about it is that if you have bones, they will got a boost and will be highlighted by sun placed at the highest point of the horizon, so very favourable to skinny/lean and bonemoggers. At the same time it will still punish you without any forgiveness if you have shit skin. It's better than morining light, but still a death sentence for acnecels.

4. Indoors - Daylight - in general this is where some real favourable conditions start from. Light is very difussed, not acute, you are in the semi-shadow most of the time and what is more important - as long as you don't have a window on the side, you will be lightened symmetrically and softly.

5. Outdoors - Daylight - Golden hour - the second most beneficial time to meet outside. Light is super soft, but sun still have some height over the horizon which is important to highlight your bones and give shadows underneeth them. Moreover, it has very warm specturm which blends out all your skintone problems, all your dispigmentation and beakout issues. This is literally a real life filter for your face. Not too harsh to pop out your texture, but at the right angle to enhance the perception of your bones, give more shine to your hair, lighten your eyes etc.. Definitely recommended to meet people/schedule a date.

6. Outdoors - Nighttime - the natural winner, you just can't beat this. This is the most forgiving time, bitches knows it and put stronger makeup on, chads are wearing more eccentric styles, normies fraud more etc... As long as you fraud with hair, makeup, lifts, implants, fillers on the top level, you will be never caught. You, as an incel, should schedule dates on this timeslot. If you are looksmaxxed/ascended, you can try golden hour setting as well.

Indoors - Artificial Lightning - very tricky and too various to be discussed. The main thing is don't stay under the downlights, this is the death sentence.

To sum up:
Indoors Daylight/Gloden hour/Nighttime - for looksmaxxers
Nighttime - for frauding incels

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, moreroidsmoredates, Detective and 1 other person
Good thread
I will be an incel that lurks in the dark
I am batman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, DR. NICKGA and Artemis
this shit is awful, man.

as soon as this shit gets the point where im scheduling specific times I CAN LEAVE MY HOUSE, im done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916
6. Outdoors - Nighttime - the natural winner, you just can't beat this. This is the most forgiving time, bitches knows it and put stronger makeup on, chads are wearing more eccentric styles, normies fraud more etc... As long as you fraud with hair, makeup, lifts, implants, fillers on the top level, you will be never caught. You, as an incel, should schedule dates on this timeslot. If you are looksmaxxed/ascended, you can try golden hour setting as well.

Idk, bro, police would cuck me if they find me on the streets after 12 am

be at the very direct source of light to fall on your face. highlights your features.
only applies to htn+ with bones and insanely clear skin. Sub-5 will just suffer.

Idk, bro, police would cuck me if they find me on the streets after 12 am
Bro lives in We Happy Few universe

• So Sad
Reactions: Sens
The most favourable lightning is when any kind of strong light is directly behind you.
Don't ask me why.
I don't go out at night because manlets have such small chances then when every deformed lanklet frauds hard.

Night is the best for subhumans, dark ally kind of lightning is perfect for rape.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Yup in outdoor daylight i look the worse.