Where to buy Aromasin in Europe (Germany)?

D

Deleted member 8869

Mistral
Also does anybody know if ExpressPCT is down or something? I cant connect to the site.
Need the Aromasin ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Bitchwhipper2 and Deleted member 8869
i bought from expresspct im in eu country .
yeah bro but expresspct got fucked they are down i cant even connect to the site and i heard the feds arrested and seized their shit now

yeah bro but expresspct got fucked they are down i cant even connect to the site and i heard the feds arrested and seized their shit now
shit i just saw now, fuck i hope they dont have my name written on somewhere and the police knock on my door:whatfeels:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 8869
1000 dollars is kinda high bro i thought it was around 700
Drugs.com says it costs like $1000, I don't know because I never bought Pfizer. $700 is a lot too
I bought Exemestane from BuyDeus, I can't say for sure it is legit, because I haven't had a blood test yet to confirm. But I will have soon

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Drugs.com says it costs like $1000, I don't know because I never bought Pfizer. $700 is a lot too
I bought Exemestane from BuyDeus, I can't say for sure it is legit, because I haven't had a blood test yet to confirm. But I will have soon
pm me pls and forward me the results when ready bro

pm me pls and forward me the results when ready bro
Ok but I will have results in the next month. I had a blood test one month ago and my estradiol was high due to test injection. I will see whether exemestane put that in the normal range or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Go to your local gym

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Ok but I will have results in the next month. I had a blood test one month ago and my estradiol was high due to test injection. I will see whether exemestane put that in the normal range or not
alright no problem just please pm me and forward it to me

• +1
Reactions: jfcage
bro the gyms in my city are all gay zoomer commercial ones i guess there is only one gym that could sell this stuff
U have ordered it from rusMeds right?

• +1
Report back and tag me when you do :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: jfcage