Where to buy fake Instagram followers

mikeock

mikeock

Platinum
Hey guys, I want to pad my IG following a bit with some fake followers, but none of the sites that I Google are accepting payments for some reason. They are all hanging at the payment page. Anyone here have a recommendation of a site they've used and are sure it works?

bump for OP, I always wondered tbh how those instagram influencers bought their followers too tbh.

Develop skills and become interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and autistic_tendencies
Don't do this.

• +1
Reactions: 7 rings
Develop skills and become interesting
I already am. I just want to try having status halo to see the effect. PS I will add legit followers after by sponsoring my posts, but it's better if they see some followers already so that they don't feel weird being the first couple hundred guys to follow me

Hey guys, I want to pad my IG following a bit with some fake followers, but none of the sites that I Google are accepting payments for some reason. They are all hanging at the payment page. Anyone here have a recommendation of a site they've used and are sure it works?
No need to do that. You can get thousands of followers for free.

Just find any random Stacy, change your profile pic to hers and set your username to any girl username.

Then download tinder, upload three or four pics of he stacy, put your instagram in your bio and write "don't really use tinder that much tbh, if you're interested then add me on ig and let's talk ;)"

100% you'll get flooded with followers
I already am. I just want to try having status halo to see the effect. PS I will add legit followers after by sponsoring my posts, but it's better if they see some followers already so that they don't feel weird being the first couple hundred guys to follow me
But before doing this just get 100 followers by following random guys on insta they'll all follow back.

Once you're at 3000 followers, just change your username and profile pic to yourself. Most people following you won't realise lmao
But if you just want to buy followers, submenow.com is legit. 100% works , i used it on one of my old accounts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 3202, .👽. and 2 others
No need to do that. You can get thousands of followers for free.

Just find any random Stacy, change your profile pic to hers and set your username to any girl username.

Then download tinder, upload three or four pics of he stacy, put your instagram in your bio and write "don't really use tinder that much tbh, if you're interested then add me on ig and let's talk ;)"

100% you'll get flooded with followers

But before doing this just get 100 followers by following random guys on insta they'll all follow back.

Once you're at 3000 followers, just change your username and profile pic to yourself. Most people following you won't realise lmao

But if you just want to buy followers, submenow.com is legit. 100% works , i used it on one of my old accounts

Mensa IQ post. That submenow website just took my money after just filling out my username. Was that the same process you went through?

Mensa IQ post. That submenow website just took my money after just filling out my username. Was that the same process you went through?
I think so. It does work though legit. You won't get the followers straight away from what I remember. And it's spread over a few days.

Leave your account on public and wait for the magic

Become female.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, Deleted member 3202 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Fake followers never will work. Those pages often get routinely banned. If they didn’t before, now they will. Don’t underestimate IG’s algos now. You’ll be paying money and then getting banned anyways, especially from submenow (had a couple people I know get banned recently).

Fake followers never will work. Those pages often get routinely banned. If they didn’t before, now they will. Don’t underestimate IG’s algos now. You’ll be paying money and then getting banned anyways, especially from submenow (had a couple people I know get banned recently).

They don't ban accounts for fake followers, they just delete the fake accounts. Otherwise you'd be able to nuke most people's accounts with $100 or less

They don't ban accounts for fake followers, they just delete the fake accounts. Otherwise you'd be able to nuke most people's accounts with $100 or less
Either way, they have enough automatic detection mechanisms in place to track fake accounts, so they will be nuked. Hence, you waste your money. And believe me, no algorithms are “smarter” than a big tech company’s detection mechanisms.

don't be sad, if youre hot u shouldn't have problems getting followers. They'll unfollow once u post pictures, and when others see youre losing followers they'll unfollow u too, its like a spiral

don't be sad, if youre hot u shouldn't have problems getting followers. They'll unfollow once u post pictures, and when others see youre losing followers they'll unfollow u too, its like a spiral

I'm high tier normie. If I fraudmaxx I can be chadlite on IG, I'm sure of it