Where To Buy HGH?

D

Deleted member 10142

Bronze
Where is the best place to buy HGH?

Available on clearnet in USSR. Move, buddybucko.

I’ve seen your posts before. Hate to say it, but if you’re 5’6 at 17, you’re 5’6 for life, unless you save up tens of thousands for LL and gain two inches by the time you’re in your thirties. The only hope for short guys is reopening growth plates, and that’s still just a nugget of an idea.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10709
I’ve seen your posts before. Hate to say it, but if you’re 5’6 at 17, you’re 5’6 for life, unless you save up tens of thousands for LL and gain two inches by the time you’re in your thirties. The only hope for short guys is reopening growth plates, and that’s still just a nugget of an idea.
nah bro my plates are still open dude

Many males grow after. Rarely over 1 inch though.

Many males grow after. Rarely over 1 inch though.
Anything less than an inch is not going to be noticed by anyone.

I get what you’re saying though. I know a guy who grew four more inches in college. Went from 5’7 to 5’11.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157
Anything less than an inch is not going to be noticed by anyone.

I get what you’re saying though. I know a guy who grew four more inches in college. Went from 5’7 to 5’11.
4 inches is a huge increase. Some people just stop at 14-15

4 inches is a huge increase. Some people just stop at 14-15
Below 5’9 is a death sentence unless you have everything else good or ideal. Godspeed to all those under 5’9.

Last edited:
HGH isn't going to make you taller, you retard.

HGH isn't going to make you taller, you retard.
No it does if you have open growth plates, that's literally what HGH is meant to do. Where did you get this idea?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10142