Where to find sluts?

spongebob

spongebob

Mistral
So here's the situation:
I've looksmaxxed and received exponentially more IOI's. I consider myself below average facially but neck down Im probably top 10%. I have a surge of agression lately that Im still trying to control.
Now this year was pretty shitty. I got much attention from women but I never pushed through because I didnt feel good or wanted it mentally. Now it's time to change that but since I already rejected or ignored most women and therefor ruined my chances, where do I go to meet new women?

I haven't fuck for a too long time and Im convinced it's at the point of being unhealthy.

Any tips or advice much appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
if youre chad you can just go on tinder nigga but youre not a chad we cant be chads we all need more bone

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Erik-Jón
Most women I met off Tinder and later talked with IRL openly said their notch counts are 50+, I have never met a woman off Tinder who has only slept with one or two men.

That's the main way of meeting them in 2022.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, spongebob, Virgin at 29 😔 and 1 other person
Most women I met off Tinder and later talked with IRL openly said their notch counts are 50+, I have never met a woman off Tinder who has only slept with one or two men.

What rating you consider yourself

Good one.
Let me guess, you're from the USA?

What rating you consider yourself
Nobody can rate themselves objectively in PSL numbers, but I'm at the point where medium tier women will grow suspicious of me existing IRL and refuse to meet me (despite having Verified tick on Tinder) because they think someone at this looks level can't be interested in them.

The bar is so low for banging these women, that you will be outed as catfishing if you have any kind of good features (I had infraorbital implants, dropped to very low body fat, tanned, went to gym, nothing that can't be done by any guy with high motivation) :lul:

Nowhere close to Salludon (He would get ghosted a ton by suspicious women as well despite getting their Snapchat or Whatsapp, the amount of looksmaxes and surgeries he did successfully is insane)

It sounds counterintuitive, but it's actually easier to get pussy from HTB's than ugly women if you ascend. Ugly women are often suspicious of you even existing if you display interest in them.
(I don't consider myself close to model tier, or even chad tier. But I spent a lot of money and years on maxing)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 18840
Nobody can rate themselves objectively in PSL numbers, but I'm at the point where medium tier women will grow suspicious of me existing IRL and refuse to meet me (despite having Verified tick on Tinder) because they think someone at this looks level can't be interested in them.

The bar is so low for banging these women, that you will be outed as catfishing if you have any kind of good features (I had infraorbital implants, dropped to very low body fat, tanned, went to gym, nothing that can't be done by any guy with high motivation) :lul:

Nowhere close to Salludon (He would get ghosted a ton by suspicious women as well despite getting their Snapchat or Whatsapp, the amount of looksmaxes and surgeries he did successfully is insane)

It sounds counterintuitive, but it's actually easier to get pussy from HTB's than ugly women if you ascend. Ugly women are often suspicious of you even existing if you display interest in them.
(I don't consider myself close to model tier, or even chad tier. But I spent a lot of money and years on maxing)
I agree. Well please where u got infras just don’t tell me america. I need it to ascend. Also pm me chad tbh

Ive seen him his legit 8,5/10
8.5 is chico tier

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian

Care to send pics? Where did you have your infras? Which doctor?

Seen plenty of users and never doxxed any so be sure you're safe.

go take a walk my nigga
if she breathe she a thot

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian