where to get mk677

chadley

chadley

Iron
where can i get mk677 (europe) and what dosage

Try receptorchem and 10 - 15mg should do it

• +1
Reactions: chadley
Why does people still looks for mk677 ? Like what's the fucking idea behind using this shit ?

Muscle growth ? Hgh usage is absolutely dumb and will not grow your muscles you just need test e

Height growth ? Lol it's not gonna work duh

Last edited:
Why does people still looks for mk677 ? Like what's the fucking idea behind using this shit ?

Muscle grow ? Hgh usage is absolutely dumb and will not grow your muscles you just need test e

Height growth ? Lol it's not gonna work duh
bro you are so fucking retarded

please dont talk if you have autism, tired of educating shitskins like you

• JFL
Reactions: Slyfex8
bro you are so fucking retarded

please dont talk if you have autism, tired of educating shitskins like you

lol you are the fucking retarded dude :lul:, tell me why you would use mk677 ?

lol you are the fucking retarded dude :lul:, tell me why you would use mk677 ?
do you expect me to teach retards over and over again? research yourself and don't come up with your diabetes ,insulin bullshit

Got mine from Chemyo in 3 weeks (I live in uk) and it’s legit stuff

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
do you expect me to teach retards over and over again? research yourself and don't come up with your diabetes ,insulin bullshit

You aren't answering. You are unable to come with a case where the use of mk677 would be useful.

2 digits IQ

You aren't answering. You are unable to come with a case where the use of mk677 would be useful.

2 digits IQ
I see you are too retarded to research yourself

I see you are too retarded to research yourself

You are talking to someone who did expansive researches for a full year on GH,Peptides,Sarms in my case mostly about linear bones growth.

You are talking to someone who injected peptides 3 times a day for 6 months straight and can confirm it doesn't grow fingers, it doesn't grow hands, it doesn't thicken your wrists, it doesn't increase height, it doesn't grow muscles it literally does NOTHING.

Last edited:
You are talking to someone who did expansive research for a full year on GH,Peptides,Sarms in my case mostly about linear bones growth.

You are talking to someone who injected peptides for 6 months straight and can confirm it doesn't grow fingers, it doesn't grow hands, it doesn't increase height, it doesn't grow muscles it literally does NOTHING.

It lets you produce double
just because it didnt work for you doesn't mean it doesn't for us, everyone is different we all don't react the same. For some its stronger for some its not, for some it doesn't work at all. its medicine not magic

you produce 4.14ui daily with mk677

mk677 might not be stronger than hgh but if you were to take it for a year you would get good bone results

how many months should i do it for btw, i heard i should do like 6 months on and 3 months off
Do 2 weeks on and 3 days off and continue like that

It lets you produce double
just because it didnt work for you doesn't mean it doesn't for us, everyone is different we all don't react the same. For some its stronger for some its not, for some it doesn't work at all. its medicine not magic

you produce 4.14ui daily with mk677

mk677 might not be stronger than hgh but if you were to take it for a year you would get good bone results

You really think that if you were using this shit for 1 year straight your bones would visually looks bigger ?

Man there is not a SINGLE before/after of a guy getting VISUALLY getting thicker bones after using MK677. You are fooling youself, you are wasting your money.

You really think that if you were using this shit for 1 year straight your bones would visually looks bigger ?

Man there is not a SINGLE before/after of a guy getting VISUALLY getting thicker bones after using MK677. You are fooling youself, you are wasting your money.
You literally don't listen do you

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8954023/ this literally means it doubles your growth are you retarded? you said its USELESS

if you are still age 18 it will be helpful till 21 it will also help with bone thickening because bone thickens at adult age more

You literally don't listen do you

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8954023/ this literally means it doubles your growth are you retarded? you said its USELESS

if you are still age 18 it will be helpful till 21 it will also help with bone thickening because bone thickens at adult age more

It does slighly increase the intensity of the natural GH pulses. That's what your study is saying. It's a fact.

Yet your study absolutely doesn't say someone got insane bone mass and got inches taller using it...

You still really think you are going to get any gains using that ? My man... If there is not a SINGLE before/after of someone getting visually bigger bones, if there is not a single before/after of someone growing taller using it, something is smelly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10949
It does slighly increase the intensity of the natural GH pulses. That's what your study is saying. It's a fact.

Yet your study absolutely doesn't say someone got insane bone mass and got inches taller using it...

You still really think you are going to get any gains using that ? My man... If there is not a SINGLE before/after of someone getting visually bigger bones, if there is not a single before/after of someone growing taller using it, something is smelly.
I think it depends on what source tbh

like some idiots buy shit from a bad site and its either very underdosed or fake, a placebo.

Well like I said it depends on the person if it still doubles your growth it still worth a try and worth to waste your money. Real HGH will fuck your own natural production up

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
I think it depends on what source tbh

like some idiots buy shit from a bad site and its either very underdosed or fake, a placebo.

Well like I said it depends on the person if it still doubles your growth it still worth a try and worth to waste your money. Real HGH will fuck your own natural production up

Real HGH should not cause long term suppression even if it's going mess a lot with your thyroid short term.

That said I can tell it absolutely doesn't worth the price for the average person. In my opinion not a single GH product worth a shot except if you are a 15yo kid or under with an actual GH defiency (plenty of studies show that union 3 growth plates fusion is clearly achieved on almost all males at age 17 and even before). If I was to have a GH defiency and was 15yo or under then I would effectively jump on REAL hgh 4IU a day with an AI for a indefinite time to delay growth plates closures, unironically I actually does think an AI is the MOST LEGIT thing to try to increase your adult height even without any defiencies and without injecting HGH.

When it comes to muscles gains it have been proven again and again on bodybuilding forums and everywhere and in real life that what you does need is TESTOSTERONE, GH products are really not the way to go when it comes to muscles as it will obviously lead to underwhelming results.

About the bone mass thing there is not a single before/after of someone getting visually thicker bone than it's genetic potential using any kind of products...

That's why I can't see why someone would use mk677.

Last edited:
Real HGH should not cause long term suppression even if it's going mess a lot with your thyroid short term.

That said I can tell it absolutely doesn't worth the price for the average person. In my opinion not a single GH product worth a shot except if you are a 15yo kid or under (plenty of studies show that union 3 growth plates fusion is clearly achieved on almost all males at age 17) with an actual GH defiency. If I was to have a GH defiency and was 15yo or under then I would effectively jump on REAL hgh 4IU a day with an AI for a indefinite time to delay growth plates closures, unironically I actually does think an AI is the MOST LEGIT thing to try to increase your adult height even without any defiencies and without injecting HGH.

When it comes to muscles gains it have been proven again and again on bodybuilding forums and everywhere and in real life that what you does need is TESTOSTERONE, GH products are really not the way to go when it comes to muscles as it will obviously lead to underwhelming results.

About the bone mass thing there is not a single before/after of someone getting visually thicker bone than it's genetic potential using any kind of products...

That's why I can't see why someone would use mk677.
You are talking nonsense homie

If you have the money for mk677 its TOTALLY worth it.

Who was talking about muscles bro? i know testosterone is most important for muscles and not HGH

You keep ignoring the studies and repeating yourself idc about people before and after shit, why would I not take it because some fags have trash genes and it didn't work for them?

You are talking nonsense homie

If you have the money for mk677 its TOTALLY worth it.

Who was talking about muscles bro? i know testosterone is most important for muscles and not HGH

The problem is that you never come up with explaination when you say you are true and I'm wrong and say nonsense things. How do you want me to take you seriously ?

The problem is that you never come up with explaination when you say you are true and I'm wrong and say nonsense things. How do you want me to take you seriously ?
Reread the post you responded too quick

Reread the post you responded too quick

Your study say it does increase IGF-1 period. It doesn't say ANYTHING else.

"YEEEAH man take it IT TOALLY worth it" prove me it totally worth it then lol

Your study say it does increase IGF-1 period.

It doesn't say ANYTHING else
My study shows that it doubles the production of HGH also not just IGF

so you still think mk is useless? this is madness at this point I am out bro take care

My study shows that it doubles the production of HGH also not just IGF

so you still think mk is useless? this is madness at this point I am out bro take care

I literally think ANY SORT of GH products are useless and don't worth it. Unless you are a GH deficient young kid. And in fact that's pretty much what all experimented doctors would say lol.