where to order sarms and Finasterid?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
chemyo for SARMs. is that site legit?
also where can i get fin and shit like retin A?
thx bros

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
fina and tretinoin, alldaychemist

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and .👽.
pm me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and .👽.
thx bros
Yes, chemyo is good.

• Love it
Reactions: .👽.
I got years worth of tret and fin from India.

• Woah
tag mich wenn du was für fin/tret findest brotha

There are sites like people mentioned^, but just get it from your doctor. It is cheaper and you know you are getting the genuine thing.

• +1
expresspct coming back soon it seems

Epct

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and .👽.
i ever ordered there yet.
people have said to me, that if whn you email them from a country they don't ship to. they might do so, when you ask them thorugh email, outside of the normal order system/

• Woah
i ever ordered there yet.
people have said to me, that if whn you email them from a country they don't ship to. they might do so, when you ask them thorugh email, outside of the normal order system/
i will try it out and report back @ifyouwannabemylover

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
thx bros
I just went to my doctor and told him I want fin. He gave me not only that but some random vaccination on top. Generous guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Germania and .👽.
thx bros
Make sure to tell him you want the 5 mg Version. The 5 mg version is against cancer but you can just split it so you have like 1.25. the 1mg against hairloss is like 5 times as expensive. They give you 100 pills for the same price but 5 times less finasteride. I paid like 55€ für 100*5 mg. Instead of 60€ 100*1 mg

• Woah
Make sure to tell him you want the 5 mg Version. The 5 mg version is against cancer but you can just split it so you have like 1.25. the 1mg against hairloss is like 5 times as expensive. They give you 100 pills for the same price but 5 times less finasteride. I paid like 55€ für 100*5 mg. Instead of 60€ 100*1 mg
100x 5mg?
so 500 pills for 55€???? thats cheap af bro enough for a year. thx i will go to the doc again. i thought u get like enough pills for a month

• +1
Reactions: one job away
100x 5mg?
so 500 pills for 55€???? thats cheap af bro enough for a year. thx i will go to the doc again. i thought u get like enough pills for a month
I got a 100 pack yeah. Make sure to buy a pill splitter at the pharmacy tho. Can’t split them otherwise

• +1
I got a 100 pack yeah. Make sure to buy a pill splitter at the pharmacy tho. Can’t split them otherwise
its even enough for 2 years if you take a pill every 2 days which is enough also. Lifefuel thx bro:feelsokman:

@PingPong funny how?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
no reason to use sarms... first thing even in Germany is to do TRT / HRT

a low dose of test cypionate will make a difference.

I wanna perma roid low dose like 100mg. I’m germancel. Not for the body. Just for the jock mindset. You know your shit around that ?

Yeah that’s useless to me. In Germany we don’t have trt handed out like Candy. Thought you were German an know a trick or two
in America, HRT they will write deca and oxandrolone (anavar) no questions asked.

can't bother injecting every week bro sarms are easier to take

s
can't bother injecting every week bro sarms are easier to take
quality of sarms is questionable and there is no such thing as oral testosterone

as in, you should always be injecting test even on sarms...

sarms will suppress natural test levels and you're either going to run test prop (every day) or test cyp (once every 7 days)

something to think about

• +1
s

quality of sarms is questionable and there is no such thing as oral testosterone

as in, you should always be injecting test even on sarms...

sarms will suppress natural test levels and you're either going to run test prop (every day) or test cyp (once every 7 days)

something to think about
was thinking of running enclo as my test Base alternative

Sarms expressPCT
Fin doctor

• +1
got it rn from the doc paid 20€ for 30 5mg tablets. should be enough for half a year.

the docs dont know shit About this tho. she gave me 1mg first. then i said i want 5mg. she said oh u r right 5mg per day is better:lul::lul::lul: bitch wants to kill my dick

• JFL
Reactions: one job away
got it rn from the doc paid 20€ for 30 5mg tablets. should be enough for half a year.

the docs dont know shit About this tho. she gave me 1mg first. then i said i want 5mg. she said oh u r right 5mg per day is better:lul::lul::lul: bitch wants to kill my dick
Aslong as you got the recipe once you can get new packets easy.

• +1
Receptor chem oder BuyDeus

• +1
Yeah cheemo is the best

• +1
Science.bio is good too

• +1