where to put filler

heyheyheybro22

heyheyheybro22

Mumbai sewers leader
I know i look like a fucking turtle but im getting 2mls of filler and was wondering where i should inject it i wss thinking nose (to remove hump) Lips (0.5ml-1ml depending on result) and chin and im doing lipo lab too

BEFORE YOU NIGGERS SAY LEAN DOWN I WAS VERY LEAN BEFORE AND LOOKED ALMOST THE SAME AS THIS

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and User28823
chad

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chadintraining and heyheyheybro22
Lean down fatass

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and heyheyheybro22
Lrgit tho tell me where i should put the fillers im gonna do the lipolab on buccal fat pads hyoid and nose tip

I was at 10% bodyfat and looked similair to this
you were never 10%

do not inject your nose, even i didnt diy my nose, dont even attempt filler your too retarded

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
your base is abhorrent, if you remove the dorsal hump which is already minimal you will literally connect your forehead to your nose bridge your glabella projection will become non existent

Even still injecting your nose is retarded diy because its one of few places you can actually go blind and are highly suseptible to a VO dont you fucking retard

PS you are so fucking ugly and fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, chadintraining and heyheyheybro22
you were never 10%

do not inject your nose, even i didnt diy my nose, dont even attempt filler your too retarded
I leaned down to 10% back in february but bulked up since i got on my first cycle but i looked nesrly the same
your base is abhorrent, if you remove the dorsal hump which is already minimal you will literally connect your forehead to your nose bridge your glabella projection will become non existent
Damn alright i wont do that then
For fucks sake i know why do you think im doing this retarded shit

Even still injecting your nose is retarded diy because its one of few places you can actually go blind and are highly suseptible to a VO dont you fucking retard

what about the browridge?

I leaned down to 10% back in february but bulked up since i got on my first cycle but i looked nesrly the same

Damn alright i wont do that then

For fucks sake i know why do you think im doing this retarded shit
filler will make no difference to you

• So Sad
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Im on test for that to improve its improved a bit tbh i also do sets of hard swuinting but thats probably cope

injecting filler into the browridge? No.

I wanted to too but its the most retarded place to inject, to many major vessels

• +1
Im doing lipolab aswell on my hyoid and buccal fst pads
i did over 30ml of lipolax, 30ml of lipolab and like 20 ml of lemonbottle. Results are minimal and overrated do not fall for the meme

• So Sad
You need osteotomy not filler

i did over 30ml of lipolax, 30ml of lipolab and like 20 ml of lemonbottle. Results are minimal and overrated do not fall for the meme
My cousin did it tho 5mls lipolab per cheek and her results were awesome

do what you want idgaf also you have a female cousin that lurks here?
She doesnt lurk here she just did it cuz she wanted to look good for her wedding and her cheeks became alot more visibly hollower

She doesnt lurk here she just did it cuz she wanted to look good for her wedding and her cheeks became alot more visibly hollower
how did she know about it then retard? Did she go to an aesthetician? Judging by your looks i doubt a muslim woman would do something like that professionally

• +1
how did she know about it then retard? Did she go to an aesthetician? Judging by your looks i doubt a muslim woman would do something like that professionally
You nigger everyone knows abt plastic durgery you dont need to lurk on org to know about this shit

You nigger everyone knows abt plastic durgery you dont need to lurk on org to know about this shit
yeah bro diy injecting your face with a fat dissolver is common knowledge

Not common knowledge but alot of ppl outside of org know about it

Also so the filler i got where do u think inshould inject it