Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • +1
  • +1
Hard choice, I can't decide. Personality and interests would be the tie breaker
What do they look like at first glance? What kind of personality do you think they would have?

• Hmm...
South Korea
Image1541
Wtf why'd you doxx my sister

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, rand anon and emeraldglass
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
If that is your sister, you will become my brother in law.
No, she's mine (in Minecraft ofc)!!!

Jokes aside, that rendering would be a top tier Korean stacy irl.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and emeraldglass

@juste's house doxxed btw

• JFL
No, she's mine (in Minecraft ofc)!!!

Jokes aside, that rendering would be a top tier Korean stacy irl.
I know, she foggs all the other k pop artists.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
5 easily

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
  • Hmm...
No you’re not, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man.
Yes I am! @Copeful can confirm

Anyone who disagrees is a coping mayo worshiping deathnik or sfcel who obesses over muh blondes and Blue eyes
I agree that 3 and 5 are the best. But that’s only cause there isn’t a top notch White pheno on the list

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507, Copeful and Cheesyrumble
  • Love it

I agree that 3 and 5 are the best. But that’s only cause there isn’t a top notch White pheno on the list
all the white phenos look inbred and masc

• +1

You’re probably one of those mixed red complexioned Elamite (so-called East Indian) men trying to claim to be an original Elamite (so-called Dravidian) man.

I bet you look like this:

instead of this:

• Hmm...

Fair enough, I was just trying to sound annoying and hyperbolic in choosing number 5. Idk even know what race 5 is, Latina, MENA, Med?

Also I agree that the mayofoids were really underwhelming in this competition. There much more attractive mayofoids than shown from the AI

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and emeraldglass
Fair enough, I was just trying to sound annoying and hyperbolic in choosing number 5. Idk even know what race 5 is, Latina, MENA, Med?
5 is Turkish 3 is Moroccan
Also I agree that the mayofoids were really underwhelming in this competition. There much more attractive mayofoids than shown from the AI
What is your top White pheno for a woman?

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Five. @Iasacrko what do you think?

• +1
5 is Turkish 3 is Moroccan

What is your top White pheno for a woman?
Jfl, no wonder why so many gooks geomaxx to turkey. Many foids fog that fit that pheno from the AI.

I feel like the AI was kind of biased towards "scientifically perfect" cheekbones and model tier face for the mayofoids (1,2 and especially 4 are not my style)

6 is actually attractive tho. But it isn't because of the pheno. She has softer features compared to the other mayofoids. I guess I'm influenced by east asian beauty standards in preferring more neoteny (but not too much)

Btw brunettes fog. I guess I would go with this pheno. (I'm aware that not all foids of this pheno are this neotenous, example below)
Ana De Armas is a perfect example
Bakrrwcsicf81

Fogs all of the AI 1 thru 6 easily. (5 is still great tho)

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and rand anon
If I had a short midface I would be a gigastacy ever transitioning ngl, my eye area without squinting is the same as girl 3 JFL

But in reality I'm just your average MTN

• JFL
Id sodomize every single one

In the middle I'd say, I have curly hair too though

So you’re one of those tan skinned mixed Elamite (so-called East Indian) men then.

• Hmm...
They all look like downgrown trannies.

• JFL
Lumina is the cutest AI female.
SubsPlease D4DJ All Mix   12 1080p A42BCBE4mkv snapshot 2213799

• JFL
Made a thread yesterday about males.
Want to see today which female foggs.

View attachment 2129638

View attachment 2129639

View attachment 2129640

View attachment 2129641
View attachment 2129642

View attachment 2129643

@TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @enchanted_elixir @justinzayn @the BULL @Iasacrko @PrinceLuenLeoncur @StrangerDanger @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Biggdink @Reckless Turtle @David Rothschild @House Lannister @Clark69 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @justadude @Amnesia @Sigmamale @dimorphism @Alexanderr @currylightskin @Vermilioncore @Octillionaire @Kroker @pneumocystosis @Oberyn @SteveRogers @Skywalker @fogdart @Beastimmung @anoright @Ozell Israelite @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @Manchild @luljankybo @HerpDerpson @KING REIDYZ @THEMOGGER @ascension! @saulgoodman @Aypo129 @Van @gribsufer1 @Sprinkles @sub5inchcel @tristan18 @Ellipsis @5ft1 @Reiraku @Pretty @bugeye @aBetterMii @ROTTING @callisto @nitesik @St.TikTokcel @Cheesyrumble @brea @Qazqa @EarthDollar @Allandro @Lone Wolf @julianchicago @Jungcuck @xtremfailer @pardocel @marauder @Tabula Rasa @friedbutter6o @positivecoper @53heightmogger @exo313 @forevermirin @baldgeeza @KingKthe9 @User49 @imustascend @applesrgreat @sabwicf @chrollo @Maesthetics=King @slayer69 @lordgandy2000 @Clark69 @Beastimmung @Mumbai Savior @Hoso @inferiorpispot234 @Zer0/∞ @Clown Show @Manletmachine @Shadosh101 @mrriceguy @Dr. Bruh @FrameMaxxed @AspiringMogger @jflsnowdzz @cillianmurphycel @tombradylover @5'7 zoomer @potential chad @Shycel @kimtaehyung @Esteban1997 @TUSSELEIF @dutchboi @nitesik @brea @_MVP_ @ElliottSmith @Arborist

• +1
Made a thread yesterday about males.
Want to see today which female foggs.

View attachment 2129638

View attachment 2129639

View attachment 2129640

View attachment 2129641
View attachment 2129642

View attachment 2129643

@TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @enchanted_elixir @justinzayn @the BULL @Iasacrko @PrinceLuenLeoncur @StrangerDanger @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Biggdink @Reckless Turtle @David Rothschild @House Lannister @Clark69 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @justadude @Amnesia @Sigmamale @dimorphism @Alexanderr @currylightskin @Vermilioncore @Octillionaire @Kroker @pneumocystosis @Oberyn @SteveRogers @Skywalker @fogdart @Beastimmung @anoright @Ozell Israelite @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @Manchild @luljankybo @HerpDerpson @KING REIDYZ @THEMOGGER @ascension! @saulgoodman @Aypo129 @Van @gribsufer1 @Sprinkles @sub5inchcel @tristan18 @Ellipsis @5ft1 @Reiraku @Pretty @bugeye @aBetterMii @ROTTING @callisto @nitesik @St.TikTokcel @Cheesyrumble @brea @Qazqa @EarthDollar @Allandro @Lone Wolf @julianchicago @Jungcuck @xtremfailer @pardocel @marauder @Tabula Rasa @friedbutter6o @positivecoper @53heightmogger @exo313 @forevermirin @baldgeeza @KingKthe9 @User49 @imustascend @applesrgreat @sabwicf @chrollo @Maesthetics=King @slayer69 @lordgandy2000 @Clark69 @Beastimmung @Mumbai Savior @Hoso @inferiorpispot234 @Zer0/∞ @Clown Show @Manletmachine @Shadosh101 @mrriceguy @Dr. Bruh @FrameMaxxed @AspiringMogger @jflsnowdzz @cillianmurphycel @tombradylover @5'7 zoomer @potential chad @Shycel @kimtaehyung @Esteban1997 @TUSSELEIF @dutchboi @nitesik @brea @_MVP_ @ElliottSmith @Arborist
This prove that white girl are trannizs

• JFL
I'm darker

So you’re mixed with Edomite (so-called White) like I said before. These are the real Elamites (so-called Dravidians):

• Hmm...
These are the real Elamites (so-called Dravidians):

View attachment 2130288

View attachment 2130289
bruh I'm closer looking to him than

this dude lol

So you’re mixed with Edomite (so-called White) like I said before
I barely have any steppe ancestry, the little I do is from my mom's side

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
bruh I'm closer looking to him than

this dude lol

I barely have any steppe ancestry, the little I do is from my mom's side

Your complexion is tan (a dark red complexion).

It’s no where close to the Elamite (so-called Dravidian) guy’s dark brown complexion that I showed and you’re clearly mixed with Edomite (so-called White).

Ancestry DNA tests have already been debunked and those fake tests says dogs have “39% Native American DNA.”

• Hmm...
Im becoming a standardcel thanks to 5

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back