Which AI man mogs? (I asked AI to come up with photos of men based on their names, PART 2)

Which AI man mogs?

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
What do you rate them? Any prettyboys or femgazed niggas?

Here
Pretty much all are legit chads and I won't bother going into PSL scale since it doesn't even go up to 10 and confuses me for that reason, but I'd imagine they'd all rate fairly similar to each other.

They lean more mascthetic but Gonzalo could maybe be considered the most "prettyboy" looking but only robust prettyboy

The rest of my choices are solid mascthetic

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

• +1
@bwrauycnee

Pretty much all are legit chads and I won't bother going into PSL scale since it doesn't even go up to 10 and confuses me for that reason, but I'd imagine they'd all rate fairly similar to each other.
I guess they'd all be PSL 6.5-7.0?
They lean more mascthetic but Gonzalo could maybe be considered the most "prettyboy" looking but only robust prettyboy

The rest of my choices are solid mascthetic
I was just about to say gonzalo had prettyboy influences on his face. Any that leans masc?

Is Franklin a twink in comparison?
3617535 3617476 1693356435115 1
3617538 3617500 1693357584908 1

@howtallareyou

@emeraldglass Oops. Autocorrect fucked up. Can you please change the title to:

Which AI man mogs? (I asked AI to come up with photos of men based on their names, PART 2)

Thank you in advance.
@TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
We date without sex. We also intend to marry
That is good, however, having girlfriends or dating aren’t halal. It’s still haram, but your situation is still relatively better than most relationships. But that doesn’t make it halal. See what I’m saying? It’s semantics.

• +1
@emeraldglass why ed

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
That is good, however, having girlfriends or dating aren’t halal. It’s still haram, but your situation is still relatively better than most relationships. But that doesn’t make it halal. See what I’m saying? It’s semantics.
Halal dating

Halal dating
That doesn’t exist, bhai. Halal dating isn’t an Islamic concept, because any form of dating isn’t allowed. That’s what I’m saying.

• +1
What would you describe his pheno? Why does he have raw sex appeal?
North Atlantid but darker. He got the skin color for it and the body. Only thing that would add some points would be a stubble.

• +1
@roting @Av0nr @RockyDaniel @klip11 @cillianmurphycel @IBlamePhaggots @bwrauycnee @Geoff2024 @bugeater23 @LiterallyNightwing @infini @Acne Victim @Perfection @iam good boy @lucivert @Lethbridge @looksmaxxer2 @TheAbyssinian @Fearless_RED @halfbloodaryanmaxxe @LaIcriday @Samsara @Darktriad16 @Lux @LampPostPrime @DefinitelyNT @mizzy @over_for_me @madmogger @joyuse @kimtaehyung @Sprinkles @hypernormie @9Romance @stxnem @Patriot @ROTTING @Av0nr @PushingTheLimits @BoneDensity @slayerToBe @chrisN @Wishful @GabachoCopium @Lefort Larry 987 @rand anon @Chadeep @slop slinger @sinn @datboijj

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: madmogger, Av0nr, datboijj and 1 other person
@JustShower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986
JFL at Floyd being black and David being Gandy

• JFL
Thoughts on that?
Reflects the shortcomings of AI stuff. It's like having someone search something up on google images and then draw it/explain it to you, it seems to still be lacking the human ability to come up with novel and spontaneous ideas, at least at this stage, I'm sure it will get better.

• JFL
Reflects the shortcomings of AI stuff. It's like having someone search something up on google images and then draw it/explain it to you, it seems to still be lacking the human ability to come up with novel and spontaneous ideas, at least at this stage, I'm sure it will get better.
But why did they make Floyd black jfl

The others?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33986 and Xangsane
Thoughts on the others?
I mean it's what I'd expect except for the David Gandy one. They all pretty much look the same except the ones with latin names instead of germanic ones are darker.

• +1
Brutally over for this forum when greycels are mass tagged bhai 😾😾😾😾😾

• JFL
I mean it's what I'd expect except for the David Gandy one. They all pretty much look the same except the ones with latin names instead of germanic ones are darker.
Which ones are the Latin names?
Do the darker guys look the same as the blonde germanicus guys?

Which ones are the Latin names?
Do the darker guys look the same as the blonde germanicus guys?
Fabian, Edouard, and Gonzalo are names from latin (romance) languages. Fabian looks whiter because it's an anglicization of Fabianus (which Fabio comes from), and Edouard is technically a germanic name, but it's a Spanish (I think, not sure) spelling of it.

• +1
Fabian, Edouard, and Gonzalo are names from latin (romance) languages. Fabian looks whiter because it's an anglicization of Fabianus (which Fabio comes from), and Edouard is technically a germanic name, but it's a Spanish (I think, not sure) spelling of it.
I gotcha. But I wonder why they made fabian a blonde germanic if that's the case ant the other two look med or even Latino. What do you think?

That's the French spelling

I gotcha. But I wonder why they made fabian a blonde germanic if that's the case ant the other two look med or even Latino. What do you think?

That's the French spelling
Not sure. I think it all comes down to what ethnicity the most prominent celebrities/athletes/politicians/etc. with the name are. Floyd makes no sense to be black, but it is, because of George Floyd and Floyd Mayweather (They almost exclusively both come up on google images if you search "Floyd")

• +1
Not sure. I think it all comes down to what ethnicity the most prominent celebrities/athletes/politicians/etc. with the name are. Floyd makes no sense to be black, but it is, because of George Floyd and Floyd Mayweather (They almost exclusively both come up on google images if you search "Floyd")
What ethnicities do the Med guys look like on here?

I am so glad than these terra moggers stay in your files and are not flucuating girls standards and expectations on Instagram thinking they are real either way it is over for human race

• JFL
He was a great balance in dimorphism, seems to have pretty good foid appeal, and his pheno mogs. He just looks better to me too.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back