Which AI man mogs? (I asked AI to come up with photos of men based on their names, PART 2)

Which AI man mogs?

• Total voters
I am so glad than these terra moggers stay in your files and are not flucuating girls standards and expectations on Instagram thinking they are real either way it is over for human race
Why and why?
Who is the biggest mogger?
He was a great balance in dimorphism, seems to have pretty good foid appeal, and his pheno mogs. He just looks better to me too.
Why does his pheno mog and why don't the others have good foid appeal? What's his pheno?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986 and Mrinfinityx
Why and why?

Why does his pheno mog and why don't the others have good foid appeal? What's his pheno?
The Gandy looking one is literally the God for girls

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Terra Chads but more niche appeal, girls are extremely racist on hair color and phenotype
Why? What's their preferred hair colour and pheno?
What's gonzalo's pheno??

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Why are they terachad and not chad
Because they will look like morphed God amongst men even the Photoshopped ones if they actually exist like that

Why and why?

Dark hair, tan skin, looks dark triad. The colored contrasting eyes give him a eye halo and makes him look exotic. He has a castizo pheno. The others have good foid appeal, it's just that his dimorphism is slightly more feminine compared to the others, but not too feminine, overall his dimorphism is still pretty balanced.

• +1
All of them have long philtrum and a slightly long midface btw, proof that is the ideal mix of features to look like a mogger

• +1
Dark hair, tan skin, looks dark triad. The colored contrasting eyes give him a eye halo and makes him look exotic. He has a castizo pheno.
Why castizo specifically?
The others have good foid appeal, it's just that his dimorphism is slightly more feminine compared to the others,
he's a prettyboy?
but not too feminine, overall his dimorphism is still pretty balanced.
Even though he and Edouard look similar what's the difference between the two?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986
All of them have long philtrum and a slightly long midface btw, proof that is the ideal mix of features to look like a mogger
Why? I thought niggas hated long midfaces JFL

Why castizo specifically?

he's a prettyboy?

Even though he and Edouard look similar what's the difference between the two?
In some pics he's like Mediterranean too. Pretty boy compared to the rest, but not actually pretty boy. Edouard has a longer face and in some pics of Gonzalo his face is more compact.

• +1
None of them are, they're pretty much not too masculine or feminine (some are a little leaning to each area), I was saying that Gonzalo is a bit of a pretty boy compared to the rest.

• +1
is he a robust prettyboy or a prettyboy?
He's just pretty boy. If he had a bit more mass he'd be robust. He's just toned.

• +1
You didn’t add the Indian Ones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33986 and Xangsane
Fabian
@roting @Av0nr @RockyDaniel @klip11 @cillianmurphycel @IBlamePhaggots @bwrauycnee @Geoff2024 @bugeater23 @LiterallyNightwing @infini @Acne Victim @Perfection @iam good boy @lucivert @Lethbridge @looksmaxxer2 @TheAbyssinian @Fearless_RED @halfbloodaryanmaxxe @LaIcriday @Samsara @Darktriad16 @Lux @LampPostPrime @DefinitelyNT @mizzy @over_for_me @madmogger @joyuse @kimtaehyung @Sprinkles @hypernormie @9Romance @stxnem @Patriot @ROTTING @Av0nr @PushingTheLimits @BoneDensity @slayerToBe @chrisN @Wishful @GabachoCopium @Lefort Larry 987 @rand anon @Chadeep @slop slinger @sinn @datboijj

@Chadeep @apemaxxed

I showed them to my sis and Gf.

Sis likes Andrew, gf likes Edouard and Gonzalo

• JFL
@Seth Walsh who is the most femalegazed here?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Seth Walsh
This one:

AI family

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Xangsane
Where are the names RAMESH , AZAD AND RAVI @Xangsane

@Xangsane give me your avi here I can't see it full 😗

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread