Which aromatase inhibitor (AI) is best?

R

Ripetomato77

Iron
Browsing brainlabz.ru for an aromatase inhibitor and noticed theres alot of different kinds (Exemestane, Anastrozole, Letrozole, etc)

Is there a difference between all of these? If so which would be the best for a 15 year old to take (safest, least amount of side effects) I read something about estrogen rebound but idk what that means

Also is there a difference between the brainlabz pills and the pharamacy pills?

I'm using Arimidex with no problems so far. (5 years)

Last edited:
I'm using Aromasin with no problems so far. (5 years)
How many mg do you take per day? On brainlabz for aromasin its 12.5 mg a pill

If I take one pill daily would that be enough? I dont want to take too much since im just starting out

How many mg do you take per day? On brainlabz for aromasin its 12.5 mg a pill

If I take one pill daily would that be enough? I dont want to take too much since im just starting out
Sorry, I was wrong. It's not Aromasin. I'm using Arimidex. My pills are 1 mg. I'm taking 0.25 mg every other day. You need to adjust the dosage, but never go high on it. It's better to microdose and control your blood work to find the optimal dosage. If you rush, you may end up in a veggie state for almost a week

Sorry, I was wrong. It's not Aromasin. I'm using Arimidex. My pills are 1 mg. I'm taking 0.25 mg every other day. You need to adjust the dosage, but never go high on it. It's better to microdose and control your blood work to find the optimal dosage. If you rush, you may end up in a veggie state for almost a week
Bro supposed forgot what ai hes been “using for 5 years”

Do you cut the pill with some special equipment or what

best source for ai's in europe? (not brainlabs it doesnt ship to scandinavia)

did you get good results on 0.25 mg every other day