Which Central Asian country has the hottest women?

Yeah only some but in Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan at most. Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan most people look overwhelmingly East Asian or if they don’t look Asian then European but not mena
Kazakhs look Asian but Turkmens, Tajikistan and Uzbeks look more MENA

Kazakhs look Asian but Turkmens, Tajikistan and Uzbeks look more MENA
Nah trust me most Uzbeks and Turkmens don’t look MENA, also depends on what region lol. I’ve obviously seen both MENA AND EA passing central asians because ive been in a central asian discord server and a lot of them look mainly EA except Tajiks which usually look MENA.

Nah trust me most Uzbeks and Turkmens don’t look MENA, also depends on what region lol. I’ve obviously seen both MENA AND EA passing central asians because ive been in a central asian discord server and a lot of them look mainly EA except Tajiks which usually look MENA.
Kazakhs seem to be best looking CA people

Maybe Kazaksthan? I have met a couple, and they were meh but I think they fog other Central Asian girls.

She's OK.

@IwantToLooksMaxx @David Rothschild @Anstrum95 @cloUder

Kazakhstan definitely. It's the mix of Mongol elements(Siberian, some NE Asian) with some Steppe/Zagrosian. The girls can look quite hot there. Pure NE Asians like the Japanese girls mog though

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Rank them
1.) Kazakhstan
2.) Kyrgyzstan
3.) Tajikistan (know tajik stacylite)
4.) Uzbekistan ( i know an uzbek stacy that’s why its over turkmenistan even tho i feel like turkmen women mog uzbeks)
5) Turkmenistan

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Wallenberg
jfl wait till this nigga discovers armenian women
If the Kardashians are anything to go by, they just look like typical middle easterners from the Levant or kurds or assyrians from Iraq. So nothing special tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
1.) Kazakhstan
2.) Kyrgyzstan
3.) Tajikistan (know tajik stacylite)
4.) Uzbekistan ( i know an uzbek stacy that’s why its over turkmenistan even tho i feel like turkmen women mog uzbeks)
5) Turkmenistan
no point even ranking turkmenistan since you literally cant go go there anyway jfl

Those white-looking Kazakhs you posted are probably ethnically Russian. 15% of Kazakstan's population is ethnically Russian. Ethnic Kazaks look Asian.
Yeah they look Chinese to me tbh