Which cheek concavity looks is ideal?

Which cheekbones are ideal?

• Total voters
JFL at the native wildlife of the looksmaxxing board. psl autists that never post anywhere else. because he won't respond i will again. the examples were meant to have identical bone structures and the difference was supposed to the sunken in sharp look that results from having less soft tissue volume especially between the cheekbone and the mouth line hence creating a deeper concavity and reducing the expected diagonal cheek line. i admit the effect i am describing may be compromised by a forward maxilla and that may annoy dogmatic psl people.

the chad users always talk about it but the normies and trucels won't so you might think this is a chad board. it's so funny when you give the impression of undermining orthodox looksmax knowledge (i never do) you get attacked by these dogmatic psl autists who are expecting to have a litany of surgeries to ascend as if it were possible to synergize this many major surgeries in a harmonious way. you're a coper incel! are you saying i spent all this money on surgeries and consultations for nothing? i gave myself a monkey mouth with a facepuller and you're saying that wasn't the best idea? and they aren't necessarily wrong but it's obnoxious.

psl autists love the word cope and accusing people of rationalizing their subhumanity when they're projecting their own. admit that is exactly what you just did fucking LOSER.

@Darkstrand

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
A. View attachment 323437B. View attachment 323440

Their facial structures are slightly different, but I think A could look somewhat like B if he reduced his facial fat / bloat. And I mean thats the typical concavity type you'll get from having high cheekbones, the average. If you can't spot the difference it's that B doesn't really have a cheekline towards mouth or chin. The area between his nose and cheekbones is extremely lean. These are the two types of having a concavity that people on PSL don't really seem to distinguish. Personally I think the sharp look you get from having high cheekbones and very low facial fat, B, is very striking.

View attachment 323476

This is what I am attempting to describe.

related thread

it's called paranasal hallowing tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
different lighting...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5892
A. View attachment 323437B. View attachment 323440

Their facial structures are slightly different, but I think A could look somewhat like B if he reduced his facial fat / bloat. And I mean thats the typical concavity type you'll get from having high cheekbones, the average. If you can't spot the difference it's that B doesn't really have a cheekline towards mouth or chin. The area between his nose and cheekbones is extremely lean. These are the two types of having a concavity that people on PSL don't really seem to distinguish. Personally I think the sharp look you get from having high cheekbones and very low facial fat, B, is very striking.

View attachment 323476

This is what I am attempting to describe.

related thread

i know what you mean. i beleive they are about the same PSL, but the grey guys’ features are totally better looking to women at least. A is a little more “pretty” and B is a little more masculine. girls now like contoured cheekbones as male beauty in womens eyes is in vouge, look at shit like tik tok, all guys in the front page there will look like left clean shaven and some status comes with it, if you look like left pic irl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Its just the lighting tbh, 1st guy has slightly bigger cheekbones. They pretty much have the same concavity

• +1
all i can focus on is that guy A mogs guy B into oblivion so every feature of A automatically seems better

• +1